Reviews for Memory, Sorrow and Sword
Taishou chapter 18 . 4/21
T.T its not fair it isnt finished, you have such a wonderful way of writting... I hope someday to read this finish
YokamiYoake chapter 5 . 4/16
Dear LadyShiin
While I do not know what Shinta means, I'm pretty sure Kenshin means '' Heart of Swords'' or ''Sword with a Heart''

Sinerly
YokamiYoake
What the hell!? It's getting to the good part! HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
You're such an amazing writer with all those riddles!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 18 . 2/16
Wow. One of the awesome at RK fantasy fics ever!
vidanime chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
I know its been years but please do try not to give up on this story. I love the way you are slowing building the tempo of this story. Well written Please do try to continue and update
lyn chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
love it,pls update soon.
France chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
I'm going to hope, or pray, thst you update this very sweet awesome story. I really and genuinely love the way you write; the way how you describe the scenes perfectly.

I hope that whatever problem or hinderance you have, I hope you overcome it and kick their asses xD

Take care :)
Minghella Darcy chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
I don't think it's at all fair of you to start such an insightful, wonderful story and then leave us all hanging on a pivotal plot point. Your story is amazing! A perfect blending of 'The Blue Sword' with the Kenshin Universe. I know that things must be busy for you, especially with so much on your plate judging from your Author's Note, But please, please, PLEASE find it in your heart to bring this story out of retirement and finish it. You owe it to yourself, your characters, and us, the poor readers who are waiting with baited breath to see what happens next.

P.S. I could say this about all of your discontinued stories, by the way. But I'm a die-hard Robin McKinley fan, so the loss of this story really resonates with me. Please? _
Kuroneko4life chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
God this is one of my fav stories! I remember reading it yrs ago and couldn't find it for so long. I hope kenshin and kaoru will find the happiness within each other. :)
Azhwi chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
Oooh, very interesting! Reminds me a lot of Little One by Ravyn, which you have in your favs :)

Obviously there are similarities, but there are some rather delightful differences. The best one being the fact about being nomads and Kenshin throwing Kaoru out into the snow.

She's treated as a healthy capable human being right off the bat, instead of in Little One, where no one expects her to do anything at all.

Looking through the rest of your favs, there are many I've read and equally liked. I think I'll be plundering through that list shortly after reading the rest of your library.

I'm sad to see that it has been discontinued, but still very happy that you left it online and I was able to read it.

Thank you for the story!
the.stories.live.on chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I remember when my little brother couldn't get past "the orange juice part" I finally got him to read The Blue Sword though, and he was glad he read it. The Blue Sword was exactly what came to mind when I started to read this story, and seeing as how I adore that book, I have no objections.
KatieB19 chapter 18 . 1/22/2010
this is an awesome story
Alquawende chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
I'm been enjoying this a lot. I'm really happy to see a story in which Tomoe and Kaoru are friends and have a cordial relationship. I'm glad it's not an acrimonious one with them fighting over Kenshin. I've gotten really sick of those stories. Thanks for writing! Please do continue this story!
Sharebearsx chapter 18 . 7/18/2009
fnally kenshin! please update soon! (: