Reviews for Memory, Sorrow and Sword
Call Me Cyrus chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
lol! I thought that this was a GREAT chapter! Keep it up and update soon!

The Guarding Forest Friend
en route chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
the story seems to be moving on the slower side, but i'm glad there will finally be some action. i love how kenshin reminds me of a caveman in this fic. he basically can grunt one word answers 'eat', 'sleep', 'yes', 'no'. anyways, i'll be looking forward to the next chapter, so update soon!
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
I am so excited by were you are taking this story! I cant wait for your next update! Keep up the great work!
poisonpeachpop chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
Hmm, that didnt seem like very muc interaction, but it was cute. - I cant wait for this 'family reunion'. It should be interesting and possibly bring out some of Kaorus mysterious-ness. I cant wait for the next chapter
sapphirehimitsu chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
The story sure sounds to be getting more and more interesting!finally kenshin shows his concern for kaoru..that is just so sweet even though it is a small gesture..kk forever! )

poor kaoru..wonder what did the kasshin royal family did to her and that why she will die if she continued to stay there?can't wait to find out more..

can't wait for the next chapter to see the kasshin people's reactions when the hiten kingdom enter thier lands!update soon k!you are doing a fabulous job! )
angel-tears-16 chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
Interesting, interesting indeed.
0ra3ngxsp0rk chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
O... Kao-chan's goin' back to Kasshin... So... What's gonna happen? I WANT ANSWERS! Or, you can just update soon. XD.

Nut
mushmonster chapter 15 . 3/13/2006
OMGS!great story by the 'd ya leave it off there? man, writers these days! jk but anyway, when is kenshin gonna tell her about his pass and her him hm hm?and what role does enishi play? is their gonna be anyone else introduced? sadly that is all i have come to say. oh yeah UPDATE SOON!VERY SOON!
Jade Lotus chapter 15 . 3/12/2006
Yeah! i was literally jumping up and down when i saw you had up-dated! This is such a cool story! I like how you introduced Sano. LOL very funny. I also like the interaction with the horses, very nice. Please up date soon. I love how this story is going.
Daisy's Blog chapter 15 . 3/10/2006
You have got to update soon. It's really good. _
Waterfade chapter 15 . 3/10/2006
Oh my gosh! YOU UPDATED! Um.. other than that, I don't have anything to say.. oh wait, nevermind haha, You'd better update soon!
Christina chapter 15 . 3/7/2006
YAY! You're back! I've missed you so much! Well, you don't know me but I am a really big fan of your work, I wish I could write like you. *dreamy eyes* Anyways! I'm glad you're okay, you had me worried for a bit .

I love you're story, and Kenshin is hilarious! Yay Ken-chan for plopping Kao-chan in the snow, but seriously, what's with the snow? Hm?
FormerAurora chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
erm, I'm not sure what shinta means, but kenshin means literally in japanese 'sword single.' (like shin ken do) Other than that, this story ROCKS! :D
angel-tears-16 chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
That entertains me. I loved that last part. And I adored what Misao said. Well until next time keep it up, adn remember I am bipolar my mom is bipolar and my brother is bipolar, I can help you with what you are going through just email me.
0ra3ngxsp0rk chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
Hello. This is an AWSOME story. Keep updating! Oh yeah, who did Kao-chan kill?
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »