Reviews for Memory, Sorrow and Sword
Kokitsune chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
Why did you decide to discontinu this story I know I'm just a worthless reader but I'm mostlikely not the only one who loved this story.
Celestial Raven chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
I love this story so much please update...i know its been along time but still...PLEASE!
Jester08 chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
Amazing story! I can't wait for more, so continue it soon please! Keep up the fantastic work! _
Obsequious101 chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
Hmm im guessing that you're not conitnuing which is a real shame because this is a great story! O well at least i know that Kenshin and Kaoru like eachother! I wouldnt have survived if you had stopped before that little development! lol
Obsequious101 chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
I know this is late and your not carrying on this story but i thought i would review anyway!

-“Oh bloody hell,” she muttered. ‘Nothing happened and STOP looking at me like that.

Hehe i could picture that scene so clearly in my mind and im still giggling! Great writing by the way
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 18 . 10/15/2007
Awesome plz update and finish
poems2songs chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
hope you continue this story and finish it... really like it... hope you reconsider... god bless... take care...
poems2songs chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
interesting story... really like it... will kenshin pay more attention to kaoru now?... will kaoru be able to control her magic... will kenshin help her... hope kenshin & kaoru act more like a married couple... wonder what happens next... update as soon as you can... please and thank you!
Pia Bartolini chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
OH NO! Are you discontinuing this permanently, or just putting it on hiatus for awhile? You worked so hard on it and I have to say that between MSAS and Nightfall, this one is still my favorite And that is saying something!). I can understand all inspiration just going the way of the buffalo, so to speak, but it would make me rather sad to see such a great story with a completely original concept lain fallow.

*tear* Say it ain't so!
enviousDangelM chapter 18 . 8/4/2007
Please don't discontinue this! I really really REALLY REALLY LOVE this story! Please update!
Tree chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!
piwqefjk chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
This is a great story xD I love the way you've used the characters, especially Tomoe - she's great in the role you've put her in :D
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
hey jessie,

i was just reading some of your stories over again and i really miss your stuff. i know you've had a pretty difficult year and i wanted you to know that if you decided to start writing again that i would be there to give you a hand, a pat on the back, praise and accolades.

hoping to see some chapters to beta!

ginny
Paramecio chapter 18 . 5/5/2007
this is very very good

great story

You must continuos this please !

please

this is very cuteXD
AmberEyesR chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
plz reconsider about this story! Everyone loves it and I think everyone will be super super sad if we don't see anymore of it! PLEASE just think about it? a little bit...just a little? like maybe... ( ) this much? lol
610 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »