Reviews for Memory, Sorrow and Sword
NiminariAmriath chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
not a bad spot to leave off as far as chapters go but i'd really like to know what comes next so please update ;-)
Gabi1994 chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
I love this story. i like the dream woman she's very... apropriate. her role is awesome. i like how powerful you made Kaoru. she roxs _ please update
Lily-chan chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
Good plot and good story.

Really looking forwards to your next chapter. Hope u update soon

Viridis chapter 18 . 10/13/2008
I love your story,

I read about your goings on in the story, and if it helps any, I'm sorry for all the trouble that you are going through.

On a brighter note, you have me completly inthralled in your story and I am counting the hours untill an update comes.

Yours Truly,

SnowCharms chapter 18 . 5/22/2008
On d bright side at least Enshi n Tomoe do genuinely care 4 her as do every1 from Hisen...i think that d basards r gonna be in 4 hell when Kenshin goes 2 their meeting...i can't wait...update! I'm so happy abt d way this is turning out 2 be...
RubieRedSlippers chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
Ah! I understand that this is discontinued for now, but it is SO good! Please PLEASE continue when you have the chance!
Kokitsune chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
Why did you decide to discontinu this story I know I'm just a worthless reader but I'm mostlikely not the only one who loved this story.
Celestial Raven chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
I love this story so much please update...i know its been along time but still...PLEASE!
Jester08 chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
Amazing story! I can't wait for more, so continue it soon please! Keep up the fantastic work! _
Obsequious101 chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
Hmm im guessing that you're not conitnuing which is a real shame because this is a great story! O well at least i know that Kenshin and Kaoru like eachother! I wouldnt have survived if you had stopped before that little development! lol
Obsequious101 chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
I know this is late and your not carrying on this story but i thought i would review anyway!

-“Oh bloody hell,” she muttered. ‘Nothing happened and STOP looking at me like that.

Hehe i could picture that scene so clearly in my mind and im still giggling! Great writing by the way
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 18 . 10/15/2007
Awesome plz update and finish
poems2songs chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
hope you continue this story and finish it... really like it... hope you reconsider... god bless... take care...
poems2songs chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
interesting story... really like it... will kenshin pay more attention to kaoru now?... will kaoru be able to control her magic... will kenshin help her... hope kenshin & kaoru act more like a married couple... wonder what happens next... update as soon as you can... please and thank you!
Pia Bartolini chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
OH NO! Are you discontinuing this permanently, or just putting it on hiatus for awhile? You worked so hard on it and I have to say that between MSAS and Nightfall, this one is still my favorite And that is saying something!). I can understand all inspiration just going the way of the buffalo, so to speak, but it would make me rather sad to see such a great story with a completely original concept lain fallow.

*tear* Say it ain't so!