Reviews for Memory, Sorrow and Sword
ANIMEHOLIC52891 chapter 18 . 8/27/2006
I love this story kep writing more of this story please.
Tree chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
PLease update soon!
Kanami chapter 17 . 8/16/2006
This story is awesome :) I hope you update soon ~
Fishee chapter 18 . 8/15/2006
More more more! Grr...evil family! They're just jealous. Love the story! Update soon :D
Cherrysinger chapter 18 . 8/11/2006, I finally found this story and damn it's good! The perfect fantasy, although I don't see much of the romance that you put this story under yet. Yes, there's some, but it's already chapter eighteen and I don't see much. Please, more! I love this story, too bad it's not finished yet. SO, please update soon? You hven't updated in two months and what can I say, this is one unique story. You have a knack for originality and that's great.

See ya! XD
lorena chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
I enjoyed reading this, it's a great story lthough I think that Kenshin means heart of the sword or something like that
shadow of the lost chapter 18 . 7/30/2006
i love this story! please update soon! ~aneiko~
Trina chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Update somethings soon please with cherries on top! :)
Answers chapter 18 . 7/23/2006
Please update soon. I love your stories, they are so fresh compared to the cliche' Kenshin/Karou ones that flood this site. I would really like to see what you write next
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 7/21/2006
WHAT A RIDE! i just found this amazing story and i just finished reading what you have written so far.

i have stumbled across many gifted authors but only a few of equal talent, like the masters: van gogh, monet, da vinci, rockwell, picasso, dali, matisse, o'keeffe, rubens, lautrec, etc... every one different, unique, amazing! the pictures you paint are so real, so emotionally charged, as they used brushes, oils and pigment, your medium is words and language.

thank you for allowing me to enter the fantastic creation of your imagination.

kingleby chapter 18 . 6/30/2006
Whoa, this stoy is amazing! _ its so well written and the plot line is great! I love how their relationship is building. Please write more soon! _
El Bunny chapter 18 . 6/19/2006
i love diz story plz upd8. ]
Kaleeena chapter 18 . 6/14/2006
Wow! What an interesting plot! I'm enjoying this thoroughly! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
Very, very very intresting. I would love to read more, heh.
Jisusaken chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
oh my gawsh! This story is so awesome! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »