Reviews for Memory, Sorrow and Sword
shadow of the lost chapter 18 . 7/30/2006
i love this story! please update soon! aneiko
Trina chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Update somethings soon please with cherries on top! :)
Answers chapter 18 . 7/23/2006
Please update soon. I love your stories, they are so fresh compared to the cliche' Kenshin/Karou ones that flood this site. I would really like to see what you write next
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 7/21/2006
WHAT A RIDE! i just found this amazing story and i just finished reading what you have written so far.

i have stumbled across many gifted authors but only a few of equal talent, like the masters: van gogh, monet, da vinci, rockwell, picasso, dali, matisse, o'keeffe, rubens, lautrec, etc... every one different, unique, amazing! the pictures you paint are so real, so emotionally charged, as they used brushes, oils and pigment, your medium is words and language.

thank you for allowing me to enter the fantastic creation of your imagination.

ginny
kingleby chapter 18 . 6/30/2006
Whoa, this stoy is amazing! _ its so well written and the plot line is great! I love how their relationship is building. Please write more soon! _
El Bunny chapter 18 . 6/19/2006
i love diz story plz upd8. ]
Kaleena DragonMaster chapter 18 . 6/14/2006
Wow! What an interesting plot! I'm enjoying this thoroughly! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
Very, very very intresting. I would love to read more, heh.
Jisusaken chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
oh my gawsh! This story is so awesome! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
romance rocker chapter 16 . 6/6/2006
. ' . ...
Neko-Lady chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
Okay, now we are getting somewhere! Are we getting a lemon in the next chapter? Please tell me you do lemons! To get this far into a story and have, 'he touched her, she went to heaven, he came with her and the next morning . . . ' Makes me want to SCREAM! Please make it good. Even if Kenshin has to kill or maim a few relative first and we have to wait another chapter, we will NEED a lemon!
Indygodusk chapter 18 . 5/26/2006
That was fun. I'm so glad Kenshin is finally putting the moves on Kaoru. Took him long enough! I've been waiting for some romance between those two forever. I loved your imagery in this. The colored threads were awesome and the descriptions of their magics intertwining were neat. You overused the word snarling though. There were about 4 or 5 uses of that word in a very short time frame. I think it would make the chapter stronger if you used some synonyms. I'm enjoying protective/snuggly Kenshin and seeing Misao's remembrances of protective/strong Kaoru. Thank you!
Waterfall chapter 18 . 5/22/2006
you should really update your stories soon, people are waiting to read them!
Waterfall chapter 18 . 5/22/2006
you should really update your stories soon, people are waiting to read them!
Its My time 2 Shine chapter 18 . 5/12/2006
WOW i totally love this like lots i totally think its awesom but like whats teh whole thread business? im like confuzzled
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »