Reviews for Chronicle
Number III chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
It's a shame Lain fics never seem to finish.
Arella19 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I actually read your first version of this story and thought the blend of the Matrix and Lain was great. I'm really glad that you finally started to continue it and hope that you will continue with the progress.
kim chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
kewl. I love lain and the matrix. Its messed up
juanita chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
nice fic you are great i hope more of this fics, learn spanish please
XenoXIAO chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
good chap i'll be waiting for more. so how many years has it been since you been trying to finish this fic! Hm?
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
Very interesting. The chapters are shorter than I'd prefer, but good nonetheless. More, please.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This is a really good story so far. What I really like is how you tie in the Matrix and SE:lain too bad there arent anymore of these types of crossovers.
Aku-dono chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
Erm... confusing...

Why is it that ALL Lain fics are... well, like this...?

Must be the series' mood.

Interesting but wierd... so Lain has decided she's a goddess after all, eh? I guess, in the Matrix, she would be :P

Interesting idea.

~Akuma-sama, the demon lord
aquafina rain chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
I don't know where the hell I've been to not review this. Alright. Anyway... So. The plot thickens. The interlude was neat. Bold kind of hurt my eyes, but that doesn't really matter now, does it? ; Anyway, the way the Lain and Matrix are beginning to tie together is crafty. Clever. Keep it up~
Alex Warlorn chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
Well, that's taking the pretense of The Matrix and using the second most important line in Lain and brige between them for the story was clever. Interesting.
Exonerate chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Chapter is too short. MORE!
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
Okay, now this is getting weird.
The message is clearly from Lain.
And it shows how behind the times she is.
Either that or it's her pawn.
Exonerate chapter 6 . 1/1/2004
Well, you've got me hooked. Looks interesting, but your chapters are kinda short (Not sure if that's intentional or not)
Anyways, keep it up. I'm adding you to my alert list :P
Lilac chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
Very poetic-like, very mysterious...I like! Update soon!
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
I thought I reviewed this chapter already, oh well. I can see Lain is planning something. I just hope she isn't becoming too much like her other personality.