Reviews for Plumber's Angels
sabra jaguar chapter 9 . 1/20
I'm aware that there is probably little hope that this story will be continued after all this time, but I have hope nonetheless. I'd just like to see more of this story. I'm curious to know what this Mistyk needs the Marios for, and just how the girls are going to find them. So please, satisfy my curiosity, fuel my hope, and continue this story?
bekbekah92 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Please continue soon
StarVix chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
Wow! It's not often I find a fiction as cool as this. You have got to keep going! If you do I'll give you five hundred Yoshi cookies and if you don't I'll. . .I'll. . .I'll have Bowser blackmail you!

Bowser: Not again! That's the fourth one this week! I don't even have anymore black paper!

Well, indigo mail the guy, Bowser, it's the same thing!

Bowser: (Sigh) How do you spell Lee?
nintendofreakgc chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
are you ever going to update this? please do!
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 9 . 3/13/2004
AH! Leave them alone! (tries to bap Mistyk, but hands go right her) Crap... (gets choked and lies on the cold, unforgiving ground..)
Legolas: Uh... We'll deal with her later. She likes the story, though, so keep it up! (carries her away on a sretcher)
Supermario chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Pweez pweez pwetty pweez update? /''\
/\
MikariStar chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
Great story! _ Update soon! I want to know what's all that Dark Times thing XD
Shazi M chapter 9 . 1/29/2004
Ack! Poor Luigi! And come to think of it, poor Mario. I been reading this the whole way through. Well done. And don't worry about writers block. I know how that feels, take your time with it. :)
Mr.Lag chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
pretty good !
nerdfest chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
i'm so glad u updated! this story is awsome and i've been waiting for a long time for u to update!
keep it up!
Koji chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
OOh FINALLY! You were right Robin! I did like this chapter...NO NOT like enjoying torture, but still you gotta love the dialogue! Hahahah, the Wa-brothers are so funny! This is SO Robin Lee, Robin! I see your style! _ and SHE's creepy, but it made me think of X-Man for a moment ;;
Oneesan no Miroku Houshi chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
Yet another great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
The plot thickens alright o_o...but..*sniff* how could you do that to my weege! I sure hope this all ends happily _
nintendofreakgc chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
i like it alot! please make more. even though i'm a male, i love this story! i want to know what HAPPENED TO THE MARIOS!
Jes chapter 4 . 10/18/2003
:( Net access got cut... no lol sorry for telling you this way but I couldn't get into my email account... :P

btw Daisy and Peach are so cute... lol _