Reviews for (Not So) Hated By Life Itself
Juxshoa chapter 68 . 9/28/2023
Ah, a satisfying conclusion to this long and enjoyable story! I can probably guess what Horo wrote in Obake's letter! Can't wait for the next part but for now, see ya!

And thanks for the story!
Juxshoa chapter 67 . 9/25/2023
Yes, time for some awkward downtime for everyone! After all this, everything is up in the air for the future(unless you plan to adapt seasons 23).
Juxshoa chapter 66 . 9/19/2023
Ahhh! The tears! This has been such an emotional rollercoaster!
Juxshoa chapter 1 . 9/16/2023
What! NOOO! YOU CAN'T WRITE A CHAPTER AND LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT, YOU VILE TORMENTOR!

It was a good chpater!
Juxshoa chapter 65 . 9/16/2023
Wait! NOOO! This can't end like this!? Could it? Will it? You vile tormentor, you had to end the chapter in a cliffhanger!

Still a good chapter though. What? NOOO! THIS CANNOT END LIKE THIS! Can it? Will it? You vile tormentor, you had to end the chapter on a cliffhanger!?

Still a good chapter though
Juxshoa chapter 64 . 9/12/2023
Ahhh! Finally, the confession! I've been waiting for this moment! And, of course, Fred figured it all out before hand!

Such an intense chapter!
Juxshoa chapter 63 . 9/9/2023
Fallen right into a trap, I can already imagine Obake having a panic attack over this.
Juxshoa chapter 62 . 9/5/2023
Oh no! Now Hiro's being targeted...again. With no BH6, how is Obake gonna be able to stop himself? Make an Ironman suit!?
Juxshoa chapter 61 . 9/1/2023
I had to read up on Trina since my knowledge on the BH6 show is limited and alot of things clicked into place for me. What will Trina's reaction be to a younger Obake? Will she rat him out as a fake or something? This is going to be intense!
Juxshoa chapter 60 . 8/29/2023
Obake and Tadashi to the rescue? But I think this is going to end with Obake and Hiro in an argument of some kind.
Juxshoa chapter 59 . 8/25/2023
Another good chapter but since Hiro brought it up, I'm now wondering what Obake is up to...hopefully not dying from stress.
Juxshoa chapter 58 . 8/24/2023
Poor Hiro being teased...and then proceeds to get into trouble! Hopefully this 'date' works out.
Juxshoa chapter 57 . 8/18/2023
A little less on the plot but Hiro is getting a girlfriend(maybe?).
Juxshoa chapter 56 . 8/18/2023
Oooo, a 3rd party has entered the fray! Can't wait to see how this pans out!

Hiro will probably still get in trouble tho!
Juxshoa chapter 55 . 8/15/2023
Tadashi has his work cut out for him but how is Obake gonna solve the situation? He has to tell someone about his origins eventually to get help.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »