Reviews for Harry J Potter
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
flippin love Billy Joel! This rocks my socks, and I usually don't even read Harry Potter fics!
nimbrix chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Pretty sweet changed lyrics man! i was just listening to that song and randomly hit search for it. lol.
Sacred Candybar chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I absolutely LOVE Billy Joel's music and I also love song parodies, but most of the time the words never really match the original rhythm, so I find them rather annoying. But not with this one! I have no idea how you did it, but you figured out a way to not only keep the original rhythm, but also chose the words so the whole thing made sense! If I had the karoke version of "The Entertainer" then I could honestly sing these words to it without making it sound weird and amatuer-like. That would actually be a very cool skit to do for a talent show!
SibilantSibyl18 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Oddly enough, I was just listening to "The Entertainer" about an hour ago... hmm. Fate?

I liked this! I thought it was (again) very creative- I never would have thought of writing this.

How original!

-Sibyl
Kat chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
lol! very funny...
Paladin Starfire chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Interesting idea, perhaps writing the lyrics to a better song would be more enjoyable?