Reviews for Requiem
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Wow. That was, like, amazing! Wonderful writing, and the plot was genius! This is the kind of thing people don't think about, y'know? I didn't even think of this, and I'm the kind of person who wonders about just about everything. I wonder how Willy the Snitch became Willy the Snitch, and whatever happens to the baby/holy vessel in Angel! So you have totally made my awesome list!

-Ace
flying alien chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
that's really and truely sad... i'm almost crying. but it was touching and well written.
Chelle86 chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
Great fic from the pov of normal people!sorry but really gotta go, this time I really am being kicked outta the library!
Chelle86 chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
I can't believe you only got 5 reviews for this!It is so unbelievably , one of the best fics involving Angelus that I've read!
Chelle86 chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Wow, the part with Angel walking them home was a really nice touch!And as for Theresa...really awesome tie in!
Chelle86 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
oh dear, after laughing my head off at the other fic now I'm all sobered up and OCs are so real, even without any of the scoobs you still have a very hellmouthy fic going on over here.(excuse weird babbling review,I'm fresh from an accounts lesson)
BaKaBaBi chapter 5 . 11/5/2003
Jeez...that was so incredibly sad...

I'm glad you touched on some people other than the buffy gang though...i always wondered if angelus screwd up more lives than just giles and the gang
Lachriel chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
That was so SAD! U.U Can't deal with this today. Must go read something happier and finish this later.
Anne chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
Very good work!This board is OVERWHELMED with sappy fics(and very bad ones most of the time!)and it's really refreshing to read something original and well B/A,no B/S,you probably won't have a lot of reviews,but works like your's are the sole reason why I (and I 'm not the only one)bother to come and keep writing!
OOBERT chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Excellent stories, well written. It's always nice to see the main characters from a different point of view. I hope you're going to continue, I would like to read more.
Nicki-boo chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
OOh, I like. Keep going! Update soon! :)