Reviews for The Nadirak Gate
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very nice! I love your writing style as well. However the only gripe I have about this is:

1. Alirion, I'm sorry, is a Mary Sue. Perfect timing, the one thing that saves them all, etc.

Other than that, I loved this story! If you're ever going to post Black Dawn, I can't wait.
Desiree chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is a great story! I like the plot, i like the writing style! However to round out my critique, I think the reason Alirion comes off as a Mary Sue is because she doesnt have any faults that a well rounded character should have. Ratchet is grumpy, Starscream is shrill and irritating. These things make a character loveable, and Alirion just doesnt have that.

Still, the story itself is increadible, and a completely enjoyable read!
Transfan 4 Ever chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Call me crazy, but there should be more awesome fanifcs like this one out there on this site. Maybe perhaps breaking this up into chapters, but that's your choice. I thought Megatron was going to die for a while especially since he was the worst Decepticon affected by the virus. It was also nice for Prime and Megatron to put aside their differences, albeit temporarily, to deal with the Amaranth threat. Totally awesome job and please post Black Dawn soon!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That's a pretty neat story. I enjoyed reading it. It's always fun to see Greater Threats to Cybertron, because team-ups are cool. Your bad guys are seriously heartless. Thanks for sharing the story. :)
Cirrus66 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is so awesome I can't wait 'til Black Dawn!
kana chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This is an awesome thriller, but you need to seriously break this up into chapters. I'd wanted to print, but it's 80 pages long! Incredible... When are you going to post Black Dawn? I really can't wait!
Naundi chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Where is Black Dawn!
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Rather good story, in spite of the protagonist having Mary Sue-ish tendencies-however, your storytelling overcomes Alieron's character issues. You even come up with what I consider one of the few legitimate reasons for Megatron and Prime to put aside their hatred and work together-an dangerous external threat neither of them can defeat alone.

Unfortunately, ate all your scene breaks, so the story is confusing at times. You might want to edit those scene breaks back in. My workaround is to use the 'CENTER' tag with scene break characters inside it; others have other methods. It's also long enough that you might consider breaking it up in to chapters.
ThunderScythe chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow, cool. Very exciting, leaves you at the edge of your seat. XP I like it! Wo! Cybertron kicked Amaranth's aft! Squizzle X]
Jetstream chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Oh wow this was so awesome! So what if was a "Mary Sue" fic this was still awesome. Mary Sue's actually aren't all that bad but some are rather dumb. This one's the best! Is there gonna be a Megatron/Alirion romance? She does seem to have a little thing for him. It'd be cute if there was! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait for Black Dwan!
Megs Rulz chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
THIS WAS TOO COOL! I luv the entire story, the plot, the suspense, the Autobots helping the dying Decepticons, all of it! Do I sense a budding romance between Alirion/Megatron? Ooh so cool! Can't wait for Black Dawn: the final battle I believe. This is definitely goin' in my favorites right now! You must keep writing! Please keep writing!
Naundi chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Whoa this interesting! I tried to print this but it's 80 slaggin' pages long!
Axis chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Some good prose; too bad about the Mary Sue.
Gromia chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Great story. Took me almost two whole days to read but it was worth it. Can't wait to read Black Dawn.
Bluelady198 chapter 18 . 8/5/2004
AMAZING! Definately your best work yet! Alirion is a fascinating character and I hope to see more of her in the next chapter. I'd also like to read about the 'Orion Pax' thing that was mention at the end.

Again I'd like to say that your writing style is terrific. The storyline was spectacular. Even though the whole 'killer virus' thing has been done many times already (including by moi), you have definately made it your own and enforced the boldness of it with courageous characters.

Good Work!