Reviews for Gray
MagatsuIza chapter 1 . 1/3
Is it me or anyone else recognize the title reference?
MegaFlameHedge chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
And the plot thickens. It was great to see more interactions with Nani in this chapter and the reveal that she's got Lilo and the aliens with her. I'm guessing her world got devoured by the darkness, then. Very interesting! I also enjoyed the way you introduced the Soul Eater and established Jasmine's absence. I'm quite excited to see what becomes of Agrabah with so many Heartless lurking about.
MegaFlameHedge chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
So I'm finally getting back to reading this, and I'm so glad to be back. This was a wonderful chapter. I enjoyed the character interactions, the setting details, the crafty plan concocted by Jasmine, and the way you're conveying Riku's internal dilemma. And is that Nani from Lilo and Stitch I spy? Very neat cameo there.

Really, I'm sad that this fic doesn't get more attention. It has such clever ideas, yet it's criminally overlooked.
MegaFlameHedge chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Wow, this was an exciting chapter! I was not expecting Agrabah to be the first world Riku encountered, nor did I expect him to meet Jasmine or... Jim from Treasure Planet? I'm honestly surprised this fic doesn't have more reviews because so far it's very detailed with great ideas behind it. Loved your description of the setting, too. It made the world come alive.
MegaFlameHedge chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Interesting how only Riku and Kairi could sense the storm. I like your interpretation of the events leading up to the islands' destruction. Since canon was always ambiguous in that regard, it's always cool to see how different writers interpret it. Riku's reactions make perfect sense, too. I've always figured that he had heard Kairi and Sora on the docks, and you handled that sequence very well.

I can't wait to see what happens next, now that Riku's been plucked away from the islands. :)
MegaFlameHedge chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I really like your inclusion of Jecht. It was a nice nod to Final Fantasy. The way you captured Riku's drunken state fascinated me, too, and now I'm quite curious about his mother as well.

Keep up the good work! :D
MegaFlameHedge chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I'm becoming more and more curious about why the islanders seem to dislike Riku and disliked his mother. It's an interesting character conflict, and I feel sorry for him and Kairi both. :(
MegaFlameHedge chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Wow, this is really well written. I enjoy your take on Riku's backstory, and I really feel for the pain and loneliness he's endured thus far. I especially appreciate the way you delve into his thoughts and feelings. As a Riku fan, I think you've captured his character quite well and look forward to seeing where this goes.
CodeLyoko chapter 10 . 4/8/2005
OMG! Such a great chapter! Please update soon!
keeponwritin chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Muy hot. Not even sure why I read this, because I don't know an effing thing about Kingdom Hearts except the basics of who Sora, Riku and Kairi are. I fail.

Did I mention this was hot?
darkreality11 chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
i love how angsty this story is. dont stop writing damnit!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
wow great fic, very moddy and well grey.

you can feel the atomosphere of the story just leap out at you and while you cling to every word.

Keep up the great work
daea chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
Wow, you're good at this. This chapter was terrific - beautiful - and every little detail was explained so well. XD Amazing job. I am so loving this story. The way you characterized Maleficent...*shiver*...Oo, well, very creepy. Very creepy indeed. Also, the way you describe Riku's descention (sp?) into the Darkness so thoughtfully - it's so awesome for the reader to be able to see into his head. Like, he knows he's headed in the wrong direction, but just...these emotions he suffers are too much to fight against. You explain his weaknesses exceedingly well, too.

Anyway, very pretty chapter. I loved it, awesome job. You're a very talented writer, and it totally shines through in your work. XD Have a great day.

-daea-

[p.s.] Thanks so much for the lovely review on one of my fics. You're so sweet!
Ionai chapter 9 . 5/13/2004
Love the story, and I can't believe you don't have more reviews! I like the way you're following Riku as the main character. I think you're doing a smashing job with it. Do continue! I await the next chapter with barely-restrained glee!
darkreality11 chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
this story rocks! update soon-ur reealy good at writing