Reviews for The Enemy Lover
Starflame137 chapter 40 . 6/9
This story was AMAZING! I loved the plot and the suspense.
GreekNymph chapter 40 . 11/21/2015
I really liked the plot and your writing. I loved the names you gave the kids but Artemis is a female name she was goddess of the hunt, forest and the virgins and she was the twin of god Apollon.
DracoLuva940 chapter 40 . 8/2/2014
loved it :)
BeautifulBanian chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
It wouldn't be Arithmetic, it would be Arithmancy FYI.
BeautifulBanian chapter 29 . 10/25/2012
Book has Terry Boot a boy.
BeautifulBanian chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
His middle name is Lucius after his father. And you keep misspelling it FYI.
KrixLight chapter 40 . 4/29/2012
the three professor snapes is absolutely hillarious! awsome writing
KrixLight chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
" on Draco's lap and closed the book she and Draco were reading (A/N Hermione is sitting in his lap and he is reading the book over her shoulder).

they all looked stunned, and Crabbe and Goyle were looking about stupidly, searching for the owner to the voice. Hermione and Draco smirked identically at"

i believe something was missing between the paragraph!
KrixLight chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
great story, a bit to easy and fast...the forgiveness and falling in love
KrixLight chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
"the only thing you'll get from her , let me bankruptcy. Now if you'll kindly leave "

i think u made an error with "let me bankruptcy"

otherwise, wonderful...
Inklings96 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Sounds good so far. Wording could be better in places but its still good

~jack
Musette Fujiwara chapter 40 . 12/2/2010
awesome
Cheye13 chapter 40 . 7/19/2008
That was nice. I would have liked a little more fluff at the end though.

Great story. full of emotion, plot twists, and creativity. It was a lot of fun to read and I liked the length of the chapters. Wonderful writing! )
Cheye13 chapter 39 . 7/19/2008
that was so sweet!

I thought it was a little touchy with their , then Hermione saving them by dying, then them saving her by dying, then her saving them and passing out...I mean, it made sense, but it was a little weird.

Did you skip a year? or was the battle in their seventh year? I'm a little confused, but it happens a lot, so it doesn't really matter.

yay, a wedding!
Cheye13 chapter 38 . 7/19/2008
AWZZ!

now harry, ron, and draco have to prove they love her and she'll be alive again! ...right?