Reviews for The Enemy Lover
Lady Capricious chapter 32 . 7/28/2003
hi, it's me again. um.. I forgot to say something in my other review. Please don't update so much at one time! Thanks.
Lady Capricious chapter 33 . 7/28/2003
Excellent!
Lady Capricious chapter 21 . 7/28/2003
Okay, that's kind of strange. Why is Harry the heir of Hufflepuff? I mean, if he were, the Sorting Hat really didn't even mention putting him in Hufflepuff. The other three make sense. Anyway, good job.
kathryn31 chapter 33 . 7/28/2003
Awsome chapter keep the good work up.
BubbleGirl chapter 23 . 7/27/2003
Wow! this is Great! I have always liked HERMIONE/DRACO, then again I have always liked Draco/Ginny too, but, well, you know. Oh, ya, and BTW (by the way) Draco's Middle name is Jacob (for further chapters), if none of you belive me It's in Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets Movie! Keep up the good work!
innocentrose chapter 33 . 7/27/2003
Awesome! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!

-innocentrose
spooky18 chapter 32 . 7/26/2003
o thats so not far cna't wait till tomorrow love the story.
Dying Angel1 chapter 32 . 7/26/2003
yay! u updated! but no! u keep us hangin! evil author! update soon! pwease,
SurfAngel chapter 32 . 7/26/2003
What is she really?
Candace chapter 32 . 7/26/2003
hey! I love your story, it is REALLY interesting! I love the way that you gave hermione the special powers instead of harry, he always gets them;) I love draco and hermione together, and is your other story that ur gonna rite about draco and hermione? j/w! keep writing!
fleur chapter 32 . 7/26/2003
this story is brill. I love the malfoy and hermione pairing keep it up but i wished ginny hadn't died even though it did make ron the heir of gryfindor. this story is one of my favourites and I can't wait to find out whats next.
kathryn31 chapter 32 . 7/26/2003
Wow! it is a great story you have to write more now!1
Gryffindor620 chapter 32 . 7/26/2003
Damn It NO!

No more cliffies It's driving me insane

Please write more More,MORE ,AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Evily Cackles* *Ahem* Right...(Kicks the dirt embarassed)

Just keep writin'

(Walks home embarassed)
SurfAngel chapter 31 . 7/26/2003
I love this story_ Everytime I read stories with HG/DM they have adult stuff. Finally I read one that doesn't_ I can't wait for the next chapter
Nameless soul chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
why couldn't harry be the heir of gyrffindor?
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »