Reviews for The Enemy Lover
Nameless soul chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
why couldn't harry be the heir of gyrffindor?
Dying Angel1 chapter 31 . 7/25/2003
okay! freaky endin.i havea quesion, why were they laughing? that didn't happen in the war, did it?
duochang97 chapter 31 . 7/25/2003
Pretty cool. Was that a laughing spell? I can't wait to see how you're going to do the second battle. Continue soon.
Chach-A-Lot chapter 30 . 7/25/2003
Please continue!
AlabamaBaby215 chapter 30 . 7/25/2003
interesting so far, but none-the-less good. It is quite comical. I hope you continue soon.
kathryn31 chapter 30 . 7/25/2003
This is awsome you have to write more...i love all your my email if you need any i can see you are the greatest writer i have seen besides J.K. Rowling
Angie Goose aka Vega Star chapter 30 . 7/24/2003
Hey hun,

i just wanted to say your fic is one of my faves. im workin on my own. its not up yet but will be soon...o i just wanted to say that you shoulda put Harry as the gryffindor heir only cuz Ron acts more like a hufflepuff then harry and it woulda been funny if you cut rons wrist and he was a big baby bout it...hehe sorry that popped in my head...well enough of that catcha later.

Luv,

Angie
u no who chapter 17 . 7/24/2003
Frankly speaking I like your story very much but one thing is they can't apparate even from the forbidden forest and I'm sorry to say but the things Hermione,Draco,Harry and Ron said at the end of chapter 17 was ultimately lame.
Dracoluber chapter 30 . 7/24/2003
your soty is great i read for over 4 hours reading today so i could finish what you have riten this is a realy realy good story but what is with the weird ac thingy it is realy annoying
ChocolateKisses234 chapter 30 . 7/24/2003
WOW! you put me in the an thing. I fell so special! that made me happy!

Love ya

ANNA
Gotz Da Luv Da D-BOY chapter 30 . 7/24/2003
I luv it! I luv it! I luv it!
Swordprincess12 chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
whats up the the darco-no malfoy? i dont get it.
chintamani chapter 30 . 7/24/2003
Luvv it! Continue, or I'll pull your intestines out through your nose, nad twirl your brain aroung your.. Oh, well, Ilove it, and I would love it MORE if you woild continue. Thank you! (don't mind threats made by me)
chintamani chapter 29 . 7/23/2003
Your story is awesome. It's the coolest thing since the Big Bang. That sounds really cheesy, doesn't it? Oh, well. Anywho, love the story. Don't stop, or I'l find your house, go to your room, and move your vital organs aroud w/ sharp implements.

You didn't think I was serious, did you? I never do that to a good author. Please forgive the threats. Take it as a compliment; I only threaten authors that are good because I want them to continue.

Durn it, my secret's out. Oh, well, better get used to it!
dfet chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
good
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »