Reviews for The Enemy Lover
Hermione Girl3 chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
No! How could you kill her, It's so sad, geeze t**i.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, l**ta
Hermione Girl3 chapter 10 . 7/9/2003
Awh, how sweet, Ron. I really really really really really really (times a billion) like your story it is so good. Go t**i!

Smiles l**ta
ChocolateKisses234 chapter 10 . 7/9/2003
SO YOU GUYS COULD BE THE FIRST REVIEWERS BUT ILL ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO READ IT! MUAHAHAHA! Ok i totally love it. you know i do. Right more. OK so like now you have 10 reviews i think. anyway talk to you tomorrow.

~Anna~
Jivel Malfoy chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
That was nice! add more! ;)
Halfpipechick247 chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
I love this story! Please continue
Evie Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
ur story is really cool and i dont know why you haven't got more reviews! I was having a bit of trouble accessing chapters 2-4 but i got them in the end and this is a really cool story!

Okay, so you have a really good story line going and I know who her cousin is! mwahaha! ok i wont say it but i still know! Well at least I think I do... Umm Draco was being really sweet, catching her and stuff and i hope that i'm right and that he isn't her cousin cos that would just be.. u get it. umm i'm looking forward to reading about what he was dreaming so update again soon please!

*S*S* Evie DuGrey *S*S*
mdemanatee chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Interesting...is her cousin ( I did the math nephew of fathercousin well you know) Harry? Keep going.
iLoVeDrAcO15 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
it says 4 chapters...but only one shows up! y is that? i want to read on!
Sango-hanyou chapter 8 . 7/8/2003
Oi, you update fast! I am still loving it. It is a little confusing with little detail, and the POV's are getting a little confusing too...
Lady Capricious chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Great start to a story. This story has a lot of potential, but I want to point out some things. Don't get mad at me, and remember, this isn't flaming, just a few pointers.

1) From what we already know about the Floo Network, there's kind of a system that connects the wizarding places, or something like that. It's quite unusual for Hermione to be able to just zap up a fire and go to a place without having it linked to the Network under Ministry directions. The zapping up a fire makes sense, but she shouldn't be able to get anywhere. But maybe you could come up with some hidden explanation that Ms. Rowling hasn't thought of yet.

2) Students aren't allowed to do magic outside of Hogwarts until their of age. Then, you could make an exception with Hermione because of her dad being undercover and stuff.

3) Don't let my pointers offend you, and if anyone really insults your work, don't let it get to you.

Also, I have kind of a question to ask. Why does Hermione all of a sudden want to stay away from her dad. I know that he doesn't want her to know, but he's not going to hurt her or anything; you said that he didn't want her hurt and that he loved her, and it's not like Hermione is going to tell the whole world that her dad is an undercover wizard working for the Ministry. And why doesn't Hermione just let her father "Obliviate" her? If the answer is very obvious, I'm sorry, but I can't always "notice" everything in other people's writing.

Keep up the good work, and I expect to see more of this soon!
Sango-hanyou chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I liked it. You might want to put more detail between her dodging her father to the fact that her stay was more or less uneventful. It all goes from scene to scene a little to fast. _ Waits for more...

~Sango~