Reviews for The Enemy Lover
fictionwriter191 chapter 20 . 11/24/2006
hmm i'm trying to figure out how the prophecies hadn't come true yet because ron was supposed to die twice and draco was supposed to die will there be another battle?
fictionwriter191 chapter 16 . 11/24/2006
i believe it is the imperious and the cruciatus curse. great story by the way i'm confused as to why you didn't do anything about harmione's birthday but that was back in november i think. oh i love the idea about the dog but i don't get how draco found the dog and it just happened to be the right dog
cmtaylor531 chapter 40 . 6/27/2006
This story was great! I absolutely loved it!
Dakota Lina chapter 40 . 3/28/2006
OMG! I loved this story,even though I'm still in the middle of "The View From The Other Side" and I think that both your stories are great, but I was wishing for this one to be longer! It was really awesome. And it was sosweet and I was kinda disappointed when it said it was a drama, cuz the other one WAS a drama, and I was happy when it wasn't. Make sense?Owell. You're an awesome writer! G2g, ttyl...
surfsup02 chapter 40 . 3/4/2006
OMG, that was as good as a view from the other side! (my ultra fav story!)you're as good as JKR! you should write more stories i noticed you only wrote 2
violinist-gurl chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
can you believe that the reveiwer with the ong review is MY SISTER? yeah, she creeps me out...
violinist-gurl chapter 40 . 2/28/2006
wow! that is a GREAT story. it's very imagenative and has a good plot!i relly enjoyed reading your little coments through out the story! good job!
SupaJen chapter 40 . 2/24/2006
All I have to say is... wow. The story took me three days to read. I have to say, this is the first story on fanfiction that has been finished by the time i began to read it. The length of this work and the imagination put into it is astounding- it took real dedication to make this.

However, I did find some faults. Yes, I know how you hate "flames" but consider this constructive criticism, or simply my point of view if you will. There were many parts in which you seemed to go off on your own, and add much detail where it most definitely wasn't needed, and then say so in an A/N(think socks and pjs ;P) And then, of course, there were the many instances where you seemed to not add enough detail to make it interesting, to really hook the reader in. I found many parts that,if i wasn't such an inquistive and curious reader, I would have dropped the story entirely. However, the overall effect of the story wasn't horrible, it was actually quite good. You have an active imagination, and this is unique of you. All I'm saying is that the impression of the story itself could be improved if you added more detail where necessary, and took out the constant Author's Notes. These really weren't very crucial to the plot, in fact not at all, so I suggest you rid the story of these. I noticed that you used these notes where you would go out on a branch, say something different or unexpected. YOU DON'T NEED THESE! Be confidant in yourself as a writer, the readers don't need a rationalization for your thoughts. I enjoyed it when the story took an unexpected turn, to be quite frank.

Another thing i wanted to discuss while I'm at it-Draco's sleeping with Hermione. Yes, I know she stayed a technical virgin throughout the story. Yes, I know that they didn't do anything serious in that bed.

However, as I believe that sex is to be reserved for marriage, which you may agree to as well I'm sure, I also believe that the act of sleeping in a bed with someone you are more or less intimate with should also be an act only in marriage. Especially with the frequency of Draco and Hermione in your story. I know they were a devoted couple, but your imagination I think went too far on this one. Love is something that occurs slowly and gradually, not boom I LOVE YOU!

The relationship in this story was sweet, but not realistic. I have never been in love myself to tell the truth, but I know that it doesn't happen this fast.

However, the overall plot of this exceptional story was astounding, and I congratulate you on that. I admire your dedication to your characters and stories, and I hope your knowledge and skills in writing grow. I also hope that this rather lengthly review has helped you in some way. And please! Don't discard my thoughts as a simple "flame" but rather a very thoughtful review of your astounding work, in the hopes that you may learn from my criticism.

A JOB WELL DONE!

-supajen
Darkness Gathered chapter 40 . 2/8/2006
wicked loved this story i loved reading it hope you will continue to write something simliar to these stories of yours they grab my attentsion and i can never be pulled away from the computer to read them

your just a fab writer and have a very creative mind.

thanks for the story you took me to a whole different world when reading them and its just WOW (understatement)
meeshwuu chapter 40 . 12/20/2005
AW!
purplish111 chapter 40 . 7/1/2005
Wooho EV-RY-BO-DY'S HAPPY!1

;...1
purplish111 chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Hey! I never knew Hermione and Draco thought in THIRD-PERSON!p
daynight07 chapter 20 . 5/5/2005
i think that you're missing some of the begining of the chapter. between the second and third paragraph to be exact
laeli chapter 40 . 7/29/2004
three snapes? ::dies of horror::

ah well, still a brilliant fic though

::twitch twitch, seizure:: THREE SNAPES!::runs away screaming::
laeli chapter 35 . 7/29/2004
ok i've had enough. this my be THE best draco/granger fanfic ever, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE CHOCOLATE? JUST BECAUSE CHOCOLATE IS A GIRLS THIRD BEST FRIEND, DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE SPENT THE PAST 3 YEAR HOLDING THE HAND OF A DEMENATOR! but the fic is still great
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »