Reviews for Whodunit? : Odaiba High School Incident File 5197
This is the real deal chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Yes this was made in 2003 but I don't care I'm adding a review anyway. This was just so clever... Those little evils! Though Tai and Matt deserve it, they're still evil! I almost feel bad for the dog actually, being locked up in the car for hours... This is golden! Hilarious and golden!
souldew chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
... Thanks to you I now cannot stop grinning.
Those cunning ... that was well played.
Serves Tai and Matt for pulling those pranks on them.
Wonder how they managed to get Ken in on it. As I kept reading I was wondering if/how Tai and Matt did him wrong.
Man and here I was trying to figure out the time frames in how it could have been done.
This is funny as heck! I love it!
Ariana chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Oh, snap. I know who did it. It all makes sense now. Yamato and Tachi had been FRAMED by Daisuke, Takeru, and (I think) Ken! Daisuke has access to the school keys, Takeru bought the silly streamers and ribbons, while Ken had the time to steal the dog. And with all of them together, they could finish vandalizing the gym and return home, and as pay back for what Taichi and Yamato did, FRAMED them. I'm guessing that Ken came up with this, with Daisuke as the idea guy.
Detective chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I have a very strong feeling that this was the work of Taichi and Yamato. I mean, all of this adds up: both of them were at a party store the other day and got ribbons, streamers, and that can that has liquid streamers. Next, both of them have been pulling pranks lately. Third, Taichi has access to the parking lot and the principle's apartment. And last, but not least, Ken saw BOTH of them at the same time yesterday.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Dude that was frikin awesome! TK, Davis, and Ken were absolutely perfect for the plot. I wouldn't have wrote it any better! ONCE AGAIN FRIKIN SUPER-DUPER AWESOME!
hikarinayoshi chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Wow, you are really good at mysterys!

You totally had me thinking it was Matt the whole time...

Great job writing this!

only a great writer can write a good mystery and still surprise people at the end!
Cearta Day chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I've read this a few times, and I'm sorry I never reviewed!

It's so well thought out and funny! good work!
Miss PinkieGatoEeveeGlee Lover chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
lol, you should really make a sequel of when Tai and Matt gets revenge on them.
poobaoger chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
LOL. PURE GENIUS. This story was perfectly planned out and the ending... Congratulations (:

This could probably stand on par with ANY other Mystery novels out there.

Bravo~ Kudos to you
KHLostEmpress chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I just read you're story and it's all I can do not to burst out laughing (my sleeping baby nephew only being feet away). I think I loved most how Matt just smiled after he figured it out and how he and Tai just sort of accepted that they had been fantastically set up. Anyway, I loved it!
Yuu13 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Bwahahahahah! GENUIS! XDD

Sequel how Tai and Matt get revenge on them..? Pleaaseeee? :3
waterlemongirl chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
I loved this! I kinda hoped it was none of them though and it would turn out to be Kari :D
RAGA chapter 6 . 4/20/2010

Oh my goodness, this was pure genius. What a wonderfully, creative and thought-out (hypothetical) revenge. The story is just pure fun.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
An ingenious story. I have to save this.
Sony Boy chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Oh my Lords. Yeah, Tai and Matt are so in troble. And they aren't the ones who did it. Evil Daivis and TK and Ken. Loved how the evil mastermind plan worked out.