Reviews for Meant to Be
peppyoconnor chapter 47 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely loved this series! Can't wait to read more of your stories. Enjoyed this very much!
Gothic Navajo chapter 47 . 12/21/2011
You know you definitely deserve more than 179 reviews for this wonderful story. It is well written. I love the depth you give to each character. I love the storylines, the plots and the action. It's such a wonderful piece of fiction. I applaud you.

A Huge Fan,

Nae
anonymous chapter 47 . 5/31/2007
Wow. I read your whole series and there wasn't one book where I wasn't satisfied with the ending. Your writing style is brilliant. The characters are rarely out of character unless they're supposed to be. And as a huge Spuffy shipper, the happy endings are always the best. Thank you so much for giving all of us at the pleasure of reading a truly awesome Spuffy fanfic. I wish you and you family well.
Ashley chapter 47 . 10/15/2005
I just read your whole series in about two weeks. Would have taken less if it werent for school or being sick. I might say I have really enjoyed it. I usually am not much for Buffy fanfiction or anything that has to do with Spike. I'm not a big Spike fan, and I really don't think many can do the show justice. I must say your fic really kept me interested, and I even liked Spike. I loved Buffy and her children. I also love the close bond all the characters had with one another. Emma was awesome. Will adorable. I loved that Oz and Angel came back throughout the series. All in all...it was awesome.
Anna chapter 47 . 3/20/2005
I have now read all the Peacemaker books and I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

I came late to the wonderful world of fan fiction but this series has been incredible, very well written, loved the way all the characters stayed true to their personalities.

Thank you for a great read.
Rebecca chapter 47 . 12/15/2004
I just re-read the entire series and I love it. I totally understand if you decide to not continue, but if you do I know you will have plenty of readers. Thanks for a wonderful story and experience.
Buffy21 chapter 47 . 11/15/2004
Nimue, I've read every part of this series and loved every bit of it, the ending of this one was beautiful.

I enjoyed this very much. I hope that you are planning to write something else because I would love to read it. Keep up the good work.
Carol chapter 47 . 10/27/2004
Thank you, Nimue, for another great epic. I will be happy to read anything of any size that you will write for us. You are a real talent.
hmm chapter 47 . 10/27/2004
awesome ending! my eyes were watering towards the end of it so you did a really good job because that is hard to accomplish! keep up the fantastic work!
Aileen Torres chapter 47 . 10/27/2004
I have read the whole series. Only one word: outstanding!

Much success!
Buffy21 chapter 46 . 10/26/2004
I love this story and hate to see it end. I can't wait to read the epilogue. If you have a sequel planned for this, I would love to read it.
Raiining chapter 47 . 10/26/2004
Jetted for Paris ‘bout an hour ago,
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 46 . 10/20/2004
i can't believe its almost over. it was really really great. i can not wait for book 8. man, thats a lot of books.
Raiining chapter 46 . 10/19/2004
“Like Vampire marriage?
Raiining chapter 45 . 10/14/2004
“I don’t have to brood, do I?