Reviews for Lune Soleil
Pierrina chapter 20 . 6/21
At first i wanted to tell you that your titles were amazing. And also that your story was really incredible, i didnt want to end. Great job!
riotgirllina chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
Love the story!

It was Brilliant!
vic chapter 17 . 1/12/2008
I think the way Ginny acts in this chapter just makes a huge idiot out of her; she should have been quick, smart, not just stay there admiring the others fighting while she's acting stupidly
margo chapter 20 . 8/17/2007
Love it! I hope you sequel!
Margo chapter 20 . 8/22/2006
Hey, I think I might have already done this but I can't remember for sure lol, but I was wondering if you could plz add me your E-mailing list ot let me knwo when you post the sequel? I loved your story and really want ot rerad the sequel. T/Y. keep up the great writing.

X~Margo!
Margo chapter 20 . 8/21/2006
Hey, Wicked Awsome! I loved it. Plz put me on ur E-mailing list for when you write the sequel. I can't wait. t/y, keep up the great writing.

X~Margo!
Jewel Tanka chapter 20 . 7/7/2006
AH! I love this story so much! You did a terrific job! Your writing skills are incredible and the constant twists and turns in this story kept me reading it endlessly. And the ending was TO DIE FOR! I LOVE how he made that big scene and then they got into that semi-fight. I'm about to go on your homepage thingie and see if you've written a sequal (which I desperatly hope you have!). GREAT JOB!
hecate0808 chapter 20 . 3/12/2006
This was an awsome story!I liked how you used a lot of symbolism. Very Creative!XDXDXD
Jewel Tanka chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
You have written a very good story. Great ending. Gotta love suspensed. You might want to work on your wording for your next story, but that was the only error I saw in the chapter. Can't wait to finish!
k99 chapter 20 . 5/25/2005
one word. Excellent.
AriannaRiddle chapter 20 . 3/1/2005
love it
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
That sounds great so far.
Vandal Person chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
this is really good. Keep writing!
Bleu Pearl chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
Great story! I loved it! You MUST write the sequel!
rainbowparty chapter 20 . 3/18/2004
Im loving it! But what I dont understand is what curse Voldemort hit Ginny with, care to explain..? I hope you update soon because I really love your story.