Reviews for A Bump in the Road
Mrs.CatherineGrissom1 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
I really love this story. Are you going to finish it?
Mrs.CatherineGrissom1 chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
loved reading it. finish?
BensidySVU chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
wait so is the stroy over now? like the baby was never even born. im so confused but it was good
BensidySVU chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
aww i love the last line
Jody chapter 19 . 4/16/2006
I hope you are planning on updating more! lol

All 19 chapters were so good! and you can't leave it there!

please write more!
Giggles149 chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
it is so beautiful. There are so many stories where Sara is pregnant, but you can tell that the person wrting it deosn't know much beyond the stereotypes of pregnancy. Now I don't know your circumstanzes, but so far you have been really accurate, which shows what a talented writer you are. And if you've never had children, it shows that you are truly exceptional. keep writing
LaydeeBear chapter 19 . 1/13/2006
Oh man I am SO enjoying this story it's bloody brilliant! I really really want you to update soon! I hope it's all smooth sailing from here on!
LaydeeBear chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
Oh wow this is absolutely amazing, I love the little Warrick Nick exchanges:

“Jesus Christ!” Nick breathed.

“Just call me, Warrick, man” he chuckled.

That cracked me up and really made everything seem not so heavy, this really is brilliant stuff... now onto the rest...
LaydeeBear chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
oh man i'm gonna read the whole thing but I had to review this just cracked me up... "“A 532? What’s that?” Nick asked walking over to where Grissom was standing.

“Thirty-two year old female, Caucasian, brunette, about 5’8”. She was last spotted out in the parking lot, leaning against a dark blue Chevy Tahoe. She’s supposed to be working right now, but it seems she refuses to come into the building.” Grissom smirked."

So original man! Brilliant! This is awesome so far...
sydcasy chapter 19 . 1/9/2006
Awesome chapter! I'm so happy she said yes :lol:

I love your story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Anushka chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Although I have read your other fics I have never read any of this, I think. Anyway glad you decided to update. I will be reading till late to get to the last chapter you uploaded.
DarkDreamer56 chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
Just found this fic and read it all in one sitting...can't wait for the next chapter!
Animegirl1129 chapter 19 . 1/7/2006
yay! You updated, and this, being the only Snickers fic I will read from now on is absolutely great!

Poor Nicky...

At least she changed her mind though
rocks chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
what's up with this? why did you stop? look at your reviews. we love you! why not give this story another whirl? you've got a lot of people who are waiting and believing. you're too good a writer to stop and this is too good a story to be left hanging. i hope i see an update soon. )
Saphira1990 chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
Hey its a good story why don't you go on with it?