Reviews for Their Own Hearthstone
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Love this. Great portrayal of the brothers past. :)
KinkyFowl chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Perfect´╝ü
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Neat story!
Megan chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I really like this. It seemed very realistic and was an excellent read. Great job.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Stunning.
TheyMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was absolutely grand. I just found out today that theyre making a boondock saints two! I cant wait! :)
sirladyknight chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
It's good. I actually wasn't even sure that I could tolerate a Boondock Saints fanfic, but this one wasn't bad. I wish you would write a little more. And 21 years is a long time, maybe a little more could be added.
Twilite to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
You like Firefly and Boondock Saints! You have awesome taste. I've been afraid to read any Boondock stories because I'm afraid they'll ruin my baby, but you did a great job! BTW, something kinda cool, go to and write to Troy Duffy. He'll write you back!
Connor's Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow. Just... wow. You write very very well. I like it.
red3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
hey, i really liked this, especially that dream bit at the sleep over - ii's great as a stand alone, but i'd love to read more. I can't get enough of the mysterious bond between them, and their messages from God. can't wait for the sequel, either!
DaughterofLasgalen chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I think the saying is "A prophet is never honored in his own land." But anyway, I like this! Espcially the bit about fighting after the drink gets knocked over. Reminds me of the scene in McGinty's when Murphy's full drinking glass is broken by the Russian and he looks down at the floor. "Hey! My beer...!" *laughs*
Rhiannon Deschain chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Aw...I rather liked this. :D You captured them in their childhood very well, and didn't use any superfluous wording...Nicely done!

RhiD
heretic angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
This is a very good story going back on the BdS'ses childhoods, but somehow I think that it was just a little bit too less. maybe a new chapter will fullfill that need.
heretic angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Princess Fish chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Wonderful. It's great to have some background on the boys, even though, technically they "don't exist." (I have my doubts on that.) But I am more than willing to incorperate your fic into my dreams of Connor and Murphy. Very well written, too. Maybe you could add more? (Please please please!) Maybe something about them first coming to the US...