Reviews for After the Fall
YuiLee chapter 10 . 5/15
I can see Ren and Tahomen being the strongest villains here. I am guessing. So far, it was just Tahomen who had made an actual against the four. I am curious to know what the others can do.
Oh, and another depressing chapter between my favourite couple... but I am glad that at least Botan remain positive and hopeful with their relation. And I love that she verbally express this to Kurama; that she is willing to wait. So long there is one that holds on to what ties them, the bond will be kept. There will still be a great hope for them to be together in the future. (I hope you understand what I mean).
DarkinocensDLT chapter 6 . 5/10
And Kurama prediction on Koenma happened, that such tremendous powers of clairvoyance. Note the sarcasm. :3
I loved the episode, it hurts Botan Kurama away.
Haa, how rubbish.
You must be tired of reading me, telling the same old thing, but really are very good at battle scenes, love. They are addictive.
I can not talk to you about good, but if the whole episode was great, although I do not like getting hurt Kurama The only good thing to have friends who support you.
Well, thanks for your work. *w*
DarkinocensDLT chapter 5 . 5/10
Still surprising, really, I can not believe that at such a young age you write so well, the plot is so compelling, that I swear I do not think it has been written by a young boy.
You make me admire you so much that seriously were it not for that distance would live as one of the Fan's chasing Shuichi. That would be fun right?
Good leaving my admiration for you aside.
Thanks for your excellent Fic.
*3*
DarkinocensDLT chapter 4 . 5/9
Mysterious, that's what characterizes your writing, I'm glad you said that there were more of your writings.
Haa, well, I can not say much of this chapter, only it's a little sad to read as Kurama and Botan contain their feelings, and Yuuske still a jerk. :3
Thank you for writing this great Fic.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 5/9
Wao, Gore, and sadism me well like that. This Fic, though old by the time of publication fulfills everything I like, God still do not think this has been published in 2004 at that time was only 11 years old. w Good times.
Glad to love Anime and love your work, the happier I spent reading on the street.
I loved everything, if I tell every part I delay, but I love the way you characterize as Kurama.
It's very good.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 2 . 5/9
I confirm what has already been said, I love doing action scenes, as yours are certainly part of the talk Koenma and Botan made me laugh too, that God is a perverted and evil hinted Botan that was hilarious, I love it, it was fun, but worrying lifeless rider, who are now suspect.
I'll know soon just touches me read it. : P
Sad suffering Kurama, the thought of not being reciprocated hurts, TT_TT ...
Well, keep reading.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/9
I liked the introduction, just not quite your style, or so it seemed to me, I think I've already engaged with another Fic yours.
I like the style motor you gave Kurama.
God luck that I do not work for college this weekend.
Good to read on.
YuiLee chapter 9 . 4/28
Hiei is soo adoreable... hohoho. I love him teasing Kurama about the latter's relationship with Botan.
Now with this chapter I see the bond between the couple that you were referring too. That's a wonderful thing, a wonderful idea you have there about how Botan can see and feel exactly Kurama's dream. They have a strong link, something like a soulmate does which allows to see their own mates' visions.
This chapter though is very depressing... It tears up my heart.. T_T
Sure, I can see how much Botan meant to Kurama that all he just wants is to protect her and her happiness.. but his decision is ugghh.. I don't like how low or unworthy he thinks of himself for Botan.
Nope. Don't be 'just friends'. Especially when there is a lustful Ailia coming in their way.
dear author, thank you for making me smile at the first part and making me this depress with KB's part.
by the way, the villains are getting more interesting.. I'd like to know more about them, more particularly with their relationships in Reikai.
YuiLee chapter 8 . 4/28
Ren is quite an interesting character... For some reason, I was imagining Sensui from him...
And as for Ailia well, she is too... minus her annoying interest with Kurama. I really hate third wheel (especially if its someone who will try to snatch Kurama away from Botan). And she just wants his body, it was more of a lust than love.. now it scares me that she might do some physical contact, or any intimate contact with Kurama. I think my heart will not be able to take it if Kurama will have any intimate scene with any other girl than my dearest Botan.
YuiLee chapter 7 . 4/27
Glad that my favourite couple reunited once more although to be honest I was a bit shock when it was Kurama who came to rescue, not that I dislike the idea, of course I want it to be him. It was just a bit confusing to me since I thought he was left alone inside Muruko's hq and was almost half dead... again I still love its Kurama who came to her.
As for Hiei's part, I don't know but when he says this line "Love makes people do foolish things." it kinda bothers me or I felt it was too awkward. I couldn't imagine Hiei would be directly stating or using such word as love... it was a bit ooc I guess, I'm sorry... it's just my own opinion,
Still, everthing was consistently great in this story sa far as I read it :D
YuiLee chapter 6 . 4/27
More action from this chapter and I must say that it was truly entertaining to read! I like Kuwabara, Yusuke, abd Hiei together... hahaha.. how I miss their gang..
It's fine if a chapter has no KB moments.. Too much romance actually turns me off..
YuiLee chapter 5 . 4/20
So at first, I thought that the reason why Koenma disapproves a relationship between Kurama and Botan was because he was jealous but apparently it wasn't right. It was more of due to the laws Reikai has and tge different worlds they lives in. Their love was great, sort of 'against all odds' kind of love. I admire and had wanted ever since a Kurama of this character, how you prtray their character was still the same as the YYH, only except the romance. Of course, Kurama wasnt given that line in the story. I had been dreaming of a romantic Kurama, like in this story since I was young and I am happy to see that in this story.
YuiLee chapter 4 . 4/19
I find it cute whenever Yusuke teases Kurama and Botan... great chapter, nothing I find weird. it was all great!
YuiLee chapter 3 . 4/19
Since it's been years when I had watched YYH, I would just guess the villains in this story is your OC... anyhow, the story is consistently good.
Just when I thought that there is no KB moments in this chapter (of course, I undrrstamd you also have to establish the other characters such as the antagonist) the latter part made me happy. Hahaha. KB again. making me feel giddy... :D
YuiLee chapter 2 . 4/19
This chapter is really great! Firstly, I like the action part in this story, particularlybthis chapter. Your descriptive writing amazes me so much as it gave me a perfect image of the event of the story. It was like a film was being rolled on inside my head. I love how detailed you went with everything. I also love the KxB part... gosh! reading your stories put back my feelings for this couple...
Great job!

p.s pardon me with my english... it is not my first language though...