Reviews for ATLANTIS
Noriko333 chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
please write more!
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
Hmm, not sure about predictions except Logan is going to be supremely pissed off. More please. Fun story. I like Riley, she seems to have her feet on the ground, metaphorically speaking.
Aimed mischief chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
I like it! This is really greate work! Good idea, 'cus this one is really intresting! It's fun to read about Logan's past, it really is! I can't wait to read more about Logan's past! And i also can hardly wait for chapter 9!
cozycatastrophe chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
it's great! totally freakin awesome.. i need to see who's on my author alert list.. some of the authors on my fav. authors list that updated arent' notifying me.. grr.. neway.. it's pendragon changed my penname.. lol neway keep it comin.. totally awesome!
Shadow chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
I read these new chapters and I really would like to read more. This good story, you know.
Shadow chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
I like the story. It's very interesting and I would like to read more. So, I hope you write more chapters.
Spicey-Muffin chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
Another great chappy! And I let the X-men go... but captured them again after I read the last paragraph of the chapter. Yeah. Hostages again...

Oh well Wirte and another chapter and maybe they won't get hugged to death. *Wink*

Scott:Oh help...

Tilly: the evil Mutant kidnapper

cozycatastrophe chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
It's great! I could really see how Riley struggled! it's awesome! keep em coming! I've been trying for my 2nd chap.. my muse is thinking of goin on vacation.. lol ttyl! keep it comin!
Wild Craze chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
I really like this chapter. I was wondering why she was so calm and all, well... 'calm' after all she went through. I love the explanation and the way she sees the mansion as a too friendly place.

P.S.: I'm happy to see how quickly you update!

cozycatastrophe chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
Hey! It's awesome! I really like how you've taken different chaps for different characters! It's really good and you've definatly (sp? lol) gotten their mannerisms and personalities down! keep going! my muse is starting to cooperate w/ me, and i started my 2nd chap.. i'll tell ya when i post it k? or else put me in ur fav. authors! ttyl! keep writin!
spiky the blowfish chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
COL! Lookin forward to next chapter...
Spicey-Muffin chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Okay Freak OUT! That is SO Cool! Maybe she can teach me that.

Spider-girl: Tough luck!

Tilly:Aw... Oh wel Okay Adore the story, LOVE it! I've kidnapped all the mutants at Xavier's untill you Post the next chapter.

Scott: But she still won't let us go... even if you do!

Tilly: hush! Now The professor is in the closet, Loagn, I sent him to his room and-

Okay shutting up now! And update soon Dang nabit!

Spicey-Muffin chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Ahh Isn't it lovely when we authors chose the fate of our dearly beloved victi- I mean charecters by a Dr. Pepper can. *sighs happily then Coughs* never mind...

Wow... you have the most wonderful discriptions! And no Mary-sue OC dropping in on the first chappy... (I shouldn't say much havn't read the rest yet) But what the heck, I love it! It's charming, and very well written.

Wild Craze chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Aw... that was cute. _
cozycatastrophe chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
It's Great! I was kinda surprised that Spider recovered that fast, but ya know, ur character u get to write how strong she is. And she seems quite strong. it's great! keep em coming!