Reviews for Charlotte Lucas to the Rescue or Charlotte Lives Vicariously
Glimmer Daireann-Golden Sky chapter 1 . 1/9
I find this a rather interesting idea. ((slams the follow story button))

I do hope you can continue this. :) I enjoy the idea of Charlotte smacking sense (metaphorically speaking) into Elizabeth.
dianaanne chapter 1 . 9/18/2023
Hope you’ continue this.
Dai5ycake chapter 1 . 3/18/2023
I am curious to see how this story will go. it has a great beginning. thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
Lovely! This sets a fresh premise for this story, I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
Oh and it's my birthday present! Thanks AL
Another Lizzie chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
I love it. A great tool, clever Charlotte can tell them each what they need to know and do ,since they don't talk frankly to each other out of politeness. I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation.
books4life94 chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
I really love the start to this story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
costella chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
Loved this! Hope there’s another chapter coming soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
You know, I like Charlotte and I hate that a lot of times people make Jane of all people the wise character when Charlotte exists! Like come on, Jane is a terrible judge of character and nearly as unwise as Mary/Kitty/Lydia with how she views the world! But Charlotte actually saw things, and she's the only one besides Mrs. Gardiner who would give actual good, evidence-based advice to Lizzy.

That said, I hope that Charlotte does live vicariously, because I always find it too happily-ever-after-fantasy when people from Hertfordshire get paired off with titled persons or Colonel Fitzwilliam. LOL.
Kss chapter 1 . 2/19/2023
I love the fact that he might actually open up to Charlotte! Looking forward to the rest of the story.
wednesday.morticia.addams chapter 1 . 2/19/2023
such a nice idea! looking forward for more!
Picwick chapter 1 . 2/18/2023
Oh please continue this gem! Charlotte deserves so much more than what she gets in the book and you couldn't have picked on someone better to explore. Loving this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2023
You could name it a comparative list and not a case study if it bother you?

I like it.

Hopefully Charlotte will find a better end as well!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 2/18/2023
This one's going to be fun! I can't wait for more.
julyzaa chapter 1 . 2/18/2023
Oh this is such a wonderful premise, op. I hope you continue it, as im throughly invested in this fic