Reviews for Walking wounded
Wildfly chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
I like where this story is going.
Wildfly chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Now I am intrigued - what could have happened to f4? And where is rui?
Keio-chan chapter 59 . 8/1/2012
I remember reading this a few years back, not understanding most of the darker parts, but thinking this was amazing. Reading it again was even a more amazing experience. : Just thought you ought to know
Zenze chapter 59 . 9/6/2011
59 chapters and 526 reviews. Don't be discouraged. I'm a bit selfish; I'm glad not too many people read your stories, and I mean that in the kindest way. Maybe I'm actually a horrible fanfiction hipster/elitist, secretly, and I'd like to think that I'm one of the few that can appreciate the brilliance of this. It's like I just read 59 chapters of you saying "life sucks" and all I can say is "amen." So I'm kind of glad you didn't do a sequel. I don't see how else this could end, but Rui dying and Tsukasa becoming a scheming capitalist. And then maybe Soujirou will say fuck it and fly to California to sweep Tsukushi off her feet because Amon actually likes him and they'll have lots of babies. HAH. Well yeah, I guess I don't really have much else to say in this review that I didn't already say in the other one. But I am impressed that you managed to kill off ALL the women in this series and almost write a glorious F4/Tsukushi 5-some whilst still maintaining a semblance of plot integrity. Bravo. :)
Zenze chapter 46 . 9/5/2011
Whenever I encounter an older writer on , I always feel an overwhelming, irrational sense of kinship. I can't name what it is that I recognize, because I don't even have to read your profile to know, but there's just such a strong sense of maturity in this piece. Of life that's been lived. And it makes me relieved that I'm not really too old for this. But I find myself enjoying fandom far more than the real thing (be it the manga, the anime or the TV shows), precisely because of pieces like this that bring such amazing complexity to the characters. I read this ages ago, when it first came out, but now I'm nearly a decade older (jeez), and I appreciate it far more for it. So now that I've reached this very beautiful climax (excuse the pun), I'm debating whether to read more.

I just wanted to reach out to you. I love this piece. And I love your new (relatively speaking) HP piece as well. Fandom is an escape for me from life, as I'm sure it is for you, but I've related so much to you through your works that I hope you might want to exchange emails, on occasion, if you ever feel the need to bounce some ideas around. I hope this doesn't come off as weird.

So I guess I'll get back to reading now. If I recall correctly, this doesn't end happily, does it? :/
Juni chapter 59 . 11/14/2010
Is there a sequel? Ill be very happy to read it!
Jun chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
I can honestly say that this is a well put together story and im addicted!
ddd chapter 59 . 6/9/2008
Aw...This was great. Anyways, this didn't say complete at the top, so I thought that you discontinued. I am so happy that this is not the case.
ddd chapter 57 . 6/9/2008
oh my.
ddd chapter 56 . 6/9/2008
o.
ddd chapter 55 . 6/9/2008
neato
ddd chapter 53 . 6/9/2008
Oh man! Amon is so smart, but so conceited. Hilarious in that sense and angsty too.
ddd chapter 49 . 6/9/2008