Reviews for Protected
Fabulous!
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
pls tell me that there is going to be a season 3 one pls
Chibikawaii-hime chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
Aww. So good...Is there going to be anpther part? If so I can't wait. This is a great story.
Anony chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
I really enjoyed this story! I loved the spin on Sailor Moon R that you did with the whole thing, it really stood out and I loved the comedic antics you had with it. Especially the whole test your love thing between Serena and Darien, when she got grossed out by what Wise man showed her. I kind of wish you kept that joke going because it was good. I hope you continue more with Sailor Moon writing because you're relaly good at coming up with these original stories but with a twist.
VAlvr04 chapter 17 . 9/23/2010
I love both of these stories! I hope you write another sequel!
UchihaYukiLuna chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
Great story )

It will be great if you write the rest of series in your version!
booknerd91 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love this series! I think you did a wonderful job of combining the series with your own story line! I really hope you continue. I would love to read your take on the other seasons.
chibiangel413 chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
Great Ending!
Lady Airly chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
Great end to the story. I would love to read more if you're planning to write another installment - little Caleb growing up, Mina's pregnancy, Serena and Darien's eventual marriage.
Cruz-Hime chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
YAY! Finallya, do you realize how long I have been waiting for this?

Anyways, great story, loved both of them. Is there another one on the way? I would love to see how Kunzite handles a hormonal Mina. In fact, I would love to see how any of the guys would handle their pregnant girlfriends.
Bumblebee's Girl chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
I loved this story from start to finish!

Well Done!

x
Magic713 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful story. I loved your version of the show. So far best fanmade rewrite of Sailor Moon I've read yet. Great work.
Light'by'day chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
I was so excited to see this update! U know this is one of my favs! I love the first story and have read probably it 3 or 4 times..I loved the sequel too! New story soon?
Sabelina chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
Are you ever going to update?
Sabelina chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
U ever going to write more? I like this one!