Reviews for My Three Weeks
dela490 chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Hello. It's a really great story but I can see that you have not updated this since four years. Do you think of continue this story? Because I really want to know the end of it. so please, update. please, please.
Fire in the hole chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
A very engrossing fic all in all. I really do hope to read the 8th chapter soon. :)
Ipallozo chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
I adore your story, it's so freakin' good...soo hurry up and finish or at least put up a new chappie... I started reading this during the summer and at the time it ended on chp 3. I didn't think to keep reading until today...thankgod u upddated cuz it's gettin' really good. keep addin' chaps.

Luv.

Ipalla
Cristina Gomez chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I WANT ANSWERS TO WHAT'S IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I WANT THEM NOW! OH YEAH I LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE WRITE MORE AND UPDATE SON!
Khitoutsu Hikutsa chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
this is SO cool! Yoko's a little bit of a pervert, but that can be expected! he's a demon for hell's sake, all demons are perverts! KEEP WRITTING, THIS KINDA ROCKS!
flaming-amber chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
dang it! now where is that update? gosh... i likethis fic... kind of sappy but not so much to call it sugar... pleae update sooN!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
Hey there!

Well I must say I enjoyed this little chapter. The introspection of Kurama was interesting as was Youko's reasoning. Hopefully Kurama will stick with the vow he made at the end of the chapter. Go Kurama, win Botan's heart! Yeah!

JD
Natural Born Charmer chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
'ya should update real soon,, 'ya know... this is getting really, really good... i hate Kurama for denying his feelings for Botan, though it's very obvious... anyway,, Botan isn't gonna be married to Koenma? Then what's that all about? (in chapter one?) hope you update SOON 'coz this is really gettin' really excitin'
crescentmoon-cat chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
please update soon this is getting really good!
Natural Born Charmer chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
oh come on! kurama's so

...i dunno... stupid maybe? pls update soon. 'coz this fic really rocks, 'ya know! come on! make Kurama more jealous! that would make this more interesting! pls update ASAP
leechbugger chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
what the heck! why'd you stop there! aww amn.. really really interresting.. hum... humm.. UPDATE!
midlight bunny chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
i'm loving this fic. you have to continue. please! ) i really can't wait to find out the "truth".
Eun-Jung chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
Wah!

_ ;

I'm just as confused as everyone else! Please, please update soon! I can't wait to see how this whole entire fiasco is going to turn out!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
Man, Kurama seems to have totally misunderstood what has been going on with Botan (of course I was a little confused myself but I'll get over it!) Well, we know now know Botan is in love with Kurama and vice versa which is great! Of course I can't wait to see what happens next and how in the world Kurama can get himself out of the mess it seems he created.

Please do continue this story! I really, really enjoy it! It's on my fav's list so how can I not?

Till next update (hopefully in less than two months *Smirk*)

JD
maria chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
A COOL story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »