Reviews for Whatever it Takes
Plutobaby494 chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Your storys great please update soon!
aikawarazuai chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
Good writing, good luck. :P
aikawarazuai chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
oh! I just love stories like this! when they have no definite time period, or something in the story isn't coldly written, hard in stone. :)
aikawarazuai chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
hm...:P
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I liked the relationship between Koaru and Megumi...Kenshin and Misao as a couple is very different, too, and that's why I liked it! _
chatty-cathryn chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
UPDATE SON! I wanna know what happens! *Cries* Very good, but I'm a bit lost.. Maybe if I read it a couple more times I'll know what's going on.
chatty-cathryn chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Oh...Ken/Misao... BEST EVER RK PAIRING! Sweet... Anyho, coolie coolie cool this is. Moo hahah... Now I read the rest.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
Oh my god Animeguide. It's called an ALTERNATE PAIRING! Ever heard of it? or are you NEW to ? (
WhiteRabbit chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
UUgh...I'm tired off typing in my Pen Name. Maybe I should just give in and sign on...nah, I'm too lazy...Anyway, are you used to people flaming you with K&K forever! Blahblahblah! Well, my friend I am NOT going to do that! Hehe! I LOVE alternate pairing! It's so boring seeing the same couples OVER and OVER! As long as the pairing isn't creepy (ie Kaoru and Yahiko) Its so fun to see what the writer came up with (Personally I like K&A and K&S (that's Kaoru and Aoshi or Kaoru and Soji-chan.

Please write more! Ja ne!
Pickle chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Hey, I would just like to say that I agree with you on the whole the cartoon network people are stupid thing, RK was like, the only reason I even watched that channel... Except for Yu Yu Hakusho every one and awhile, but I've lost my liking for that show now... Well, I like your story so far, keep up the good work!
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Good story. Can't wait to read more.
The reader with an open mind chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
This is not a couple you see everyday, it's a very interesting A.U. though some brainless people can see that. Yeah sure, Kaoru and Kenshin are supposed to have a kid in the anime but that's why we have this page to write what we want using our favorite characters, this is supposed to be fiction. Don't let bad comments get to you. Continue with this, I kind of always wanted to read a Kenshin/Misao.
oly chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
super interesting!
animeguide chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
YOUR STORY SUCKS, I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OLD MISAO IS OR YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW ANIME... MISAO IS ONLY 16 AND KENSHIN IS 28 BAKA, OH DID YOU FOR GET THAT MISAO HAS THING FOR AOSHI OR ARE YOU A NEW FAN TO ROROUNI KENSHIN EH? PLZS LEAVE THE WRITING TO PEOPLE EWHO KNOW HOW TO TELL STORYS AND HOPEFULLY YOUER NEXT ONE BE BETTER... ANYWAY I HAVE A GOOD DAY ( OH JUST INCASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW KENSHIN AND KAORU HAVE A SON NAMED KENJI) BYE (AND i HOPE U WRITE A DIFFRENT STORY)
Rook chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I REALLY PREFERED KENSHIN/MISAO THAN KENSHIN/KAORU! Misao has an extreme energy and kidlike spirit/fire without being a slight taint of feminine (ie TOO TOMBOYISH). Not like Kaouru who has a little of tomboyishness and girlishness.