Reviews for The Warrior and the Peacemaker
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Sorry, too overdone on the tear-filled eyes and so on for me.
Kimmiko T chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
spicarus chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Please continue this. I'd like to see the fathers' reaction when/if Ranma tells them he's going to become a cop and not, at least any time soon, take over the dojo.
A W chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
All Ranma would have to do is not Ryoga where they are when he finds them, and then Ryoga could never lead anyone one else to Kasumi and Ranma.
mrKillJoy247 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Your justification for ryoga's anger is Too. Damn. Pathetic. Even for him.

Less (pathetically easy) bashing, more story. It's honestly a self-destructive crutch you really don't need.
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Hmm, I remember reading this a LONG time ago, but I never finished it I'd guess. Now I have. Well, what you've posted of it at least. Anyhoo, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Gary Fedorco chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
you really have a fun fanfiction here it is a shame to just let it go! Please I'm sure there are many readers that would love to see you resume this.
shugokage chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
A very interesting story and I am sad to see it incomplete!
Spokavriel Daniel T. Stack chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
I like this story and hope you continue it some day. There are however a few things irking me.

1) Ranma is almost NEVER a girl. That lake gets allot of situations where people splash into it either from Washu's tech relocating someone there, a Mihoshi landing, Ayeka or Ryoko tossing one or the other into it. Even fish in the lake just leaping up and side flopping back down. There are allot of places in and around the house with cold water. Why is Ranma nearly constantly male here?

2) Ranma and Kasumi have a great growing relationship but there is no impact or regard for his girl side. You even have one of the foundation points for when they first spark being Ranma's Menarche. For such a beginning how can their relationship be allowed to go so far without at least one, ONE, on screen showing of continued intimacy with Ranma in girl form?

3) Ranma and Kasumi decide to go off into space without even thinking about getting in touch with Nabiki and Akane about it? Not to mention any of the other relatives? That is too thoughtless for either of them even if they do still have an idea of running away further. They have been found and know they have been found. Its not like them not to care enough to see what they think about the possibility. Especially with no where in the story emphasizing the importance of secrecy from family members. That didn't happen.

For the GxP would Ranma have to be enhanced at all? After all he already handily defeated Ryoko.

Just my thoughts after reading through all of this. Its only been what 3 and a half years since you last updated it.

Daniel Thomas Stack

AKA Spokavriel yahoo. com
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
awesome! i love this story please continue this!
carlos13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
god job
feernando chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
wow the story is really good i hope that you can continue the story
feernando chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
the story is really good and is really fun to read the story
Kithrin chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
reading this gave me a bad thought, Ranma saina from gxp -_-
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 12/5/2009