Reviews for Ranma Foever
donald7777 chapter 10 . 5/9
This was a very well written story almost how SG should have been written.

I am looking forward to see how you are tidying everything up. Even if there is not another update at least the story is a a point that it could be classified as closed.
I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
Maximara chapter 1 . 1/31
The premise is flawed as Cologne would have KNOWN that using a spring to cure a curse would lock it and would have warned Ranma.
Josep Auladell chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Excelent story. ┬┐continue?
JohnStang chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
My humble apologies.

In my last review i said the wolves were extinct. Well they are in Japan. I made the previous review too quickly before i realized they were in fact in China.

Now I feel like a dumb butt.

Anyways I am enjoying this story very much.

Thanks,

JohnStang chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but according to another anime I have watched the Wolves in Japan have been extinct for centuries. With all the wars on that small island plus the population boom of the 20'th century, they all have been hunted down and killed before they knew what they were doing, sadly.

The reason I say this is because you have Mouse hunting wolves to protect the goats in Japan.

I just confirmed this with wiki.

Sorry,

JohnStang chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I just found this gem thru google and I am enjoying it

Thanks,

The DCG chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
haa wow this chapter sure skipped a lot.. was amusing to reread this and see you talking about aol and things.

Damn making me feel old
That Ranma Fan chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
you misspelled Jyusenkyo, Bayankala and Nyuchiezu.
kazekitsune666 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Fuck NO! If you want to do good girl!ranma, make it believable. And you wander why ranma purist are flaming you.
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Thank you so very much for another chapter. I'm enjoying this story very much.
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Very nice chapter. I enjoyed it. I know there are minor errors in the story; however, my mind auto-corrects them. Too many years as a secretary I guess. *laughs* I like it that you had Ranma keep his/her determination. I also like that you have him seemingly accepting his condition. At least for now. Jusenkyo is weird. Who knows what it'll come up with next. *chuckles*
Ra901 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
"I noticed that there weren't many fics where Ranma was stuck as a girl that were really any good,"
and yours is one of the, because you forgot. Saotome Ranma doesn't lose. not in a fight, nor in any type of challenge. He'd get a new curse and lock that one, an infinite cycle of curses until he became cured, a monster, God, or dead. That is why it's hard to find good lock fics. They try to take what makes Ranma admirable. His determination.
deathgeonous chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Wow, this is great. As much as I love your fics, I am sad to say that I have never read this one before. Well, I took car of that now. Anyways, great to have you back, hope you stay and we see more from you soon, thanks for writing this, and good bye for now.
7 Winds chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
After a very long wait I have to say this chapter was worth it I like how all the characters have grown and evolved. The blending of the four series is amazing and seamless. Can't wait to see how this titanic story unfold in the times to come.

Thank you for your time and the chapter.

Sincerely,