Reviews for Ranma Foever
deanron chapter 1 . 9/7
All I have to say about your stories is rock on dude.
Vangran chapter 10 . 8/18
This story is great! A seamless multi-crosser that has great flow and keeps me coming back for more. I hope this doesn't end here.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/5
This was always one of your more interesting plots. I do so look forward to seeing this continued one day. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
deanron chapter 1 . 2/11
the doctors last name is Ono not tofu.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Interesting story.
donald7777 chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
This was a very well written story almost how SG should have been written.

I am looking forward to see how you are tidying everything up. Even if there is not another update at least the story is a a point that it could be classified as closed.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
Maximara chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
The premise is flawed as Cologne would have KNOWN that using a spring to cure a curse would lock it and would have warned Ranma.
Josep Auladell chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Excelent story. ┬┐continue?
JohnStang chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
My humble apologies.

In my last review i said the wolves were extinct. Well they are in Japan. I made the previous review too quickly before i realized they were in fact in China.

Now I feel like a dumb butt.

Anyways I am enjoying this story very much.

JohnStang chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but according to another anime I have watched the Wolves in Japan have been extinct for centuries. With all the wars on that small island plus the population boom of the 20'th century, they all have been hunted down and killed before they knew what they were doing, sadly.

The reason I say this is because you have Mouse hunting wolves to protect the goats in Japan.

I just confirmed this with wiki.

JohnStang chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I just found this gem thru google and I am enjoying it

The DCG chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
haa wow this chapter sure skipped a lot.. was amusing to reread this and see you talking about aol and things.

Damn making me feel old
That Ranma Fan chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
you misspelled Jyusenkyo, Bayankala and Nyuchiezu.
kazekitsune666 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Fuck NO! If you want to do good girl!ranma, make it believable. And you wander why ranma purist are flaming you.