Reviews for Breaking Through
ebisusama chapter 8 . 2/1
Why did you stop?! I cry! ;u ;
MindIIBody chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I like the story. Please update again!
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
good story, man is alucard gonna be pissed cant wait to find out what happens next
maroongrad chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Darn...and I was getting sucked into it. I know it's been years but if you see this and want to update, you'd have a very happy reader :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
You tease!
Stellar Gal chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Curses! This story is amazing and yet you haven't updated in years! I hope you return to the fandom, if anything to at least finish this story.
Carm9nD chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I like this fic, it is actually very good.

I got a few questions though: Is this the anime or the OVA?

When Blake bit her, does that mean he's her new master or does she have two masters or still just Alucard?
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Even though it's been years and years, I thought I'd let you know that people trolling the archives for stuff to read have read and enjoyed the fix. :)

While I agree too many OCs can strain a fix, there needs to be Gillian's, and I think you did a good job. I also like your writing style. It kills me sometimes when the only things updating for a few days are written in such a way I can't read past the first chapter. Thus, arch strolling. .

I consider the Hellsing characters very IC. :)

And, yeah, just wanted to say i liked it.
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 3/22/2012

I consider the Hellsing characters very IC. :)

And, yeah, just wanted to say i liked it.
ValkryePrincess chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
This is really good i look foward to reading more:)
Shadownip chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
I will wait patiently for the slight dream and chance that you might update this awesome story... one day...

because i most certainly love it...
valenKusano chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Please continue to write! This story is really very good.

Please do not abandon it!

I am sure this is what all the other readers want and are waiting for your next update. Please don't give up!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
You update! Now! Please? It was going good! WHY ARE YOU STOPING! MOOOOAAAR!
chelay chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
really good love it look forward to future chapters. one thing though could u put some of the story in Alucard's prospective thanks~~;)
iced diamond chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
please continue i want to see i seras gets out