Reviews for What Makes A Friend
That was nice :)
Sunbird909 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So cute :)
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I remember that episode... You never know this may have happened we just didn't see it.
kazumigirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aww, this is really sweet! I love how you kept so accurately to the characters. You also did a really good job in description-I could just feel for poor little Gohan and all of the awful things he went through. It was really good and if I weren't so tired, I'd write you a better review, but I just wanted to let you know this was really sweet and I'm adding you to my author alert list.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
WW W i know you probably get that in every review but that was REALLY sweet. i love the speach about what frienship means to gohan
suekosa chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
cute
Chibi Ai Chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Aww, that was so sweet!
L'il Senzu Di chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
aw. that story was great. wonderful writing. perfect characterization. i love stories about gohan and piccolo bc they were such great friends. ya really showed that. great job.
DemiSaiyan chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This is a very good fic! I really like it, its so cute! I love fics when Piccolo is soft, and when he takes care of Gohan. I also thought it was sad when Piccolo sacrafised himself 4 Gohan. When I saw that episode...I was actully ...crying! And so I love it that you added Piccolo's noble act 2 this fic. anyway, I loved this fic and I hope that I can read more of your fics...and if you have no more out now..I hope more will come out.
( P.S ) I loved your fic, keep up the great work...and write more fics please, you have a real talent! .
AJ-Wolf-AJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
aww. that was soo cute and cool. i love Piccolo and Gohan's friendship. it's so adorable sometimes. i just saw that episode (the one u mentioned at the end) a week or so ago. I loved ur story!
Devon Aster chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
A sweet story _ Good job!
Rarity88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
You wrote this beautifully.
Flute Damioh chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Good story, MTP! Hey, do you have an e-mail address? I sure would like to e-mail you sometime and let you know what I think of your stories or if I have a story that I have updated. Anyway, I was wondering if you could read my stories and review on them! Thanks!
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
(Sighs)That was wonderful! I loved it! Well done! _
Y2Jen chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Aw, cute story, I really liked it.