Reviews for When Dreams Become Reality
Lissa Mahon chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I like that. The whole nightmare thing kinda reminds me of the new chapter of my story that I wrote last week. I think I like yours better though. Can't wait for the next installment.
JDLawrence chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Now *that* was a long part! I really liked it! The part on the bed: very funny hehe! Keep up the good work! - Arwen
Jericho chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Cool! Hee! Okay, I'm spazzing. That was terrific. Excellent writing too. Keep up the great work! I'm a big fan.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter.
Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Cool! The beginning was really funny. I can't wait to read the rest. This one was much better than what I was expecting. Great job!
bk11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Wow! Monica this is sooooo good. You sure took long enough! ;-) but it was well worth the wait. I love this story! The writing is practically flawless. You know what? This puts you on my 'favorite authors' list. And trust me, I don't put just anybody on it. There's a really careful screening process and everything...ooh...trailing off. So anyways, how long do you think I'll have to wait for the next part? Hmm? It better be soon or I'll get my dogs to hunt you down...that's a promise! :-)
Lissa Mahon chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
That was really good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Finally something for me to do other than read my English homework!
Time Girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Yay! Another great installment! Keep it up!
Maxy chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
The story is going great. Nice work. Can't wait for the next part.
sunna chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
more! more!
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
It is pretyy good so far. I would like more Max and Logan stuff though. Please give us the next one!
JAAL chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
I'm enjoying this story very much! I hope you are continuing it. This is the kind of scenario that I've been hoping they would get the real pair into on the show.
Sarge chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
This is another wonderful part to your story. I like it, and I once more egarly await your next part. Thanks!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
I beg you.. continue! Wonderful job so far. I can't wait for more M/L!
KaT chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
I love your story...can't wait for the next part!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »