Reviews for When Dreams Become Reality
Greenlee chapter 7 . 6/16/2001
PLEASE tell whether or not your story is finished in the summary on the main page! Nothing is more annoying and damn frustrating than reading all of those chapters only to find out it's not finished! It's not that hard people!
Lady Callie chapter 10 . 6/2/2001
I just spent the last hour and a half reading this amazing story. I couldn't stop! You nailed Max and Logan's personalities dead on! I loved the "make-out" scene, and every moment they had to spend in bed together. I was seething inside when those dirt-bags looked at Max like a chew toy. How dare they? And great stars did Logan mess up. He scared Max deeply, and he doesn't even know it. Gosh, I want to slap him right now! ::growls:: Great plot and nice shipper moments, but that last line chilled me to the core. Please hurry with the sequel! -LadyCallie
Jackie chapter 8 . 5/29/2001
Wow, all i can say is wow
Emily chapter 10 . 5/24/2001
I think it was a excellent story, i really liked the enging.

But could you make a sequall to it. To find out what Logan does once he finds out that Max is slipping out of his life. please!
Rain chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Absolutely love the entire series! You have really gotten the characters down pat. :)
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
meg chapter 10 . 4/8/2001
Great story! What's the sequel called?
Kathy chapter 10 . 2/27/2001
It was a very nice story. Of course, I was disappointed in the end, because I was looking for the romance. It better be in the sequel. :)
Lanna chapter 10 . 2/27/2001
"Anyone coming after me with weapons will have my Logan clones set upon them." *vvvveg* Bwahaheh heh heh... Send one my way, pwease? I'll pay good money! *pause, lol* Er, nevermind... More! I want the sequel! *starts chanting* Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Yeah, I admit that the ending wasn't what I quite expected, but... hey, as long as there's a sequel coming... *vveg* More!
Lanna chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
*laughs* Bwahahehehehe... Spending someone else's money - and when they willingly let you! You've gotta love it. *wink* I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this. I'd do it now, 'cept I have to get off the computer... *sigh* Evil school-nights... Unfortunately, they exist.
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
I've read this entire story and I think it's incredible. You are a very talented writer. I'm still tryin to think up a Dark Angel fic. Wish me luck.
Rayne Cat nsi chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
For the first half: Okay, dear, you have to *warn* me when you're going to have extreme cuteness, so that I can take proper precautions beforehand. If I'm going to be falling backwards off my chair from rocking back and forth with giggles, I'd like to have some pillows surrounding me :) And did I mention I choked on my baked potato when it said he might not live through the operation?

For the end: What? What? WHAT? NO! Geez! DAMN! NO! *throws rotten vegetables* *comes at you with weapons* Okay, but honestly, I do understand what you're doing. As long as you MAKE A SEQUEL! THIS IS VITAL! Or else we'll all gang up on YOU with evil...uh... NORMAL clones! bahahaha! cause, honestly, I wouldn't mind having hundreds of Logans attacking me :) PLEASE make a sequel! YOU MUST! YOU MUST! PLEEEEEEEASSSEEEE!
Rayne Cat nsi chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Aawwwww! He's so jealous! And he made her so sad! :( Is Max gonna stay mad at Logan? Aww! :*(
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Ack... hehhee... as of course this was great... wonderful... and interesting... *stupid Jen* *but* *glares* *sigh* This was good... minus the abrupt ending... *glares* but I think the first chapter of the sequel is posted up already.. :)
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »