Reviews for When Dreams Become Reality
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
oi... poor Logan... poor Max... poor me... Great and wonderful as usual! :) Next chapter...
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
ooooo... I don't like the man in the shadows and Max's er... carelessness.. *crosses fingers* *hops off to read the next part*
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Oi... hopefully the computer doesn't blow up in Logan's face... or they don't get caught... *sigh* *sniffle* next part to read...
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
hehhee... I'm enjoying this... but poor Logan... he shouldn't torture himself sooo much... *sniffle* time for the next part
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
oooo... I don't like this... That was waaaay too easy for Max to be in and out like pie.. *crosses fingers* Next chapter!
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
hehehe... this is good... *wonders if the rest has M/L action* hehhee... time to read the next part!
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
hehehe... this one was funny... especially with the waterbed... *sigh* Anyways... gotta go read the next part!
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
*hehhe* This part was goood... :) Now I gotta jet to read the next part!
Ash Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
*grins* I love this story. It's well written... and interesting... Anyways... I'll have to go and read the other parts!
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Woo hoo! Gettin' towards that last quarter-mile sprint...(cross country reference, sorry. What I mean is, woo hoo! Getting towards the end of the story! It's getting to the really fun suspenseful parts now!)
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Hmm...I want to add you to my favorites list, but I'm kind of a newbie and I don't know how to do it...
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Aaaww, poor Logie. She was mean to him! Ah, but I'll bet it was worth it to have her sleeping in his arms (aawww!). I'm really liking your writing, and I'm really getting into this story...I'll be sad to see it end.

Oh well! *goes for next installment*
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
*rolls on the floor laughing her $$ off* that was sooo funny! I can't even believe you had the guts to write that! LOLOLOL! I was actually on the floor laughing. SOOOO funny!
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
I'm guessing that the next part is already posted, so I guess I'm hoping for a little more M/L interaction. I'm kind of wanting Max to blow these guys away by talking in confusing genetic jargon that they won't understand, so that they're all embarrassed for thinking she was stupid. I know, I know, they have to maintain an image *pouts*
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Hehe, one bed ) Geez, those sexist a$$ holes are so infuriating! How do make such evil, stuck-up, obnoxious, arrogant characters?
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »