Reviews for When Dreams Become Reality
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Good writing technique in this one, and several good word choices :)
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Tee hee. This is gonna be fun )

I like your writing style. It's fun to read, and it doesnt have the unrealistic dialogue that a lot of fanfics have. *goes off to find part 2*
Elysia chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Hurry!
jess chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
i liked the story a lot, but the ending could have been bettter. what's the sequal called!
rachel chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Good thing there is a sequel. I was getting my rotten apples ready.:)
grasshopper chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
mhmmm, mhmmm, mhmmm... jealousy, confessions, and a fight! not to mention thaT ass gettting what he deserved *me grins evily* lol
grasshopper chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
k, this is definitly one of the best chapters in the story! And the whole story is great :)
grasshopper chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
as im sure many ppl have told ya, ur writing kicks serious ass! keep up da good work :)
im grinnig like a BAFFOON! U get an A! Great story
Kate chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
I liked the story. Although I disagree with the ending, I can understand your reasoning about the effects of Logan's getting healed having on their relationship. Anyways... you get a chance to redeem yourself with the sequel. Keep up the great work! :)

- Barcode 242261983217 (Also Known As Kate)
bk11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Yay! I finally got around to reading this and it *everything* I thought it would be. I had such high hopes for you and you sure didn't disappoint me. Wonderful ending, not just the writing, but the PLOT too. ;-) I love it, even if there wasn't a sequel. Haven't you noticed that ever since you started writing, reading the fics aren't as much "fun" as they used to be? Well, it's like that for me BUT...I dunno, your stories and a few others gave back that sense of *delightedness* (is that a word? It should be) So thanks babe!

-Ana
Zerogrl99 chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
I really liked the entire story. I just hope things work out for the better in sequel.
Alisha chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Loved it! Please continue on, or start another story. You're a damn good writer!
sazfraz chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
well that certainly was quite a story! I do like how you ended it.. it's so sad, yet it's not.. hmm i'm so incoherent.. i need sleep. uhhh i look forward to a sequel.. i think while reading this i over noticed your use of the word rise/rising.. was that intentional or have i lost it..
saz chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
wow.. ouch.. wasn't expecting that bit at the end.. nice spat.. thought it was a tad harsh.. hmm.. i wonder what woulda happened had they crashed and been stranded in a jungle somewhere.. or on a deserted island.. errr.. nevermind
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »