Reviews for C'tarl Tales revamped!
yikes chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This is so wrong in so many levels.
A fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I am reading it and I like the lemon chapter please.
Kitsune D'gon chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Very good story, like the pairing (might as well admit it... Ich liebe catgirls).

On a semi off topic note... if anyone has a copy of the excluded chapter, please send me a pm. I don't believe that I can contact the author (email is returned)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow...simply wow. Excellent detail and storyline, you portraid the character's personalities perfectly (apart from the obvious). Can you e-mail me the extra chapter please?
predvision chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
you so got to do a sequel having jim as a ctarl ctarl is original and i love the idea!
Narc626 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Yeah, I like it, keep going. update asap.
Tythis chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
intresting story i liked it a lot let me know if ya write any more stories. Ty
ginta wolf demon chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
please hurry and add more chapters to this story so i can finish the story i love the idea of jim being a C'tarl C'tarl
Fan chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
WHOA! I'm only like, three paragraphs in and I had to stop reading to say that what you've done here is really hot! *twitch* "Yes, Momma." . I like it. Incest is hot, as long as both parties are attractive and different sexes. *nods*
ginta wolf demon chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
i reallt enjoyed this story of aisha and jim together as c'tarl c'tarl please try and hurry up to finsh this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
C'tarl C'tarl are NOT animals(GREAT STORY, MAKE A SEQUAL!)
TheVampireStefan chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
now that is something i thought would never ever happen my rating 9 for something i have never seen befor
broken-horn chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
this was a great story u should do more like this.
Jacob Gens chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I liked the whole transforming into a C'tarl C'tarl thing, really edgy. I could just the whole thing in my head because it was so descriptive. What I would like to see is maybe Aisha and Jim going back to the C'tarl's home planet and Jim possibly finding a mate or something like that.
Heliosion chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
My god this destroys the fabric of society as we know it. This is the oddest fic Ive ever read. Even a buddhist would have trouble giving this a rating above 2 stars as it is just a crazy part of your brain at work and I suggest you remove it quickly

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »