Reviews for The Country's Call
Surreality the Time Traveler chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Love this story, you're so el33t for writing it, dude, lawl!
zero wolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
i think this would make a good stry if you updated
Tesseractress chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I loved this story! I have been looking for some good Hackers fics, and this is one of the best I've encountered. Would you mind if I used the handle you gave Joey when I get around to writing my own Hackers fic?
Josh chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice start more please
Jade chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was a great start but you left out the aka Zerocool and you never did continue with this even if you got so little reviews if you really had liked this you would have gone on!
anon chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Yes cool
Imagi chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I like that Joey was finally given a proper hacker name...and Phreak can't razz him anymore on it. ;)

Like the story, please continue. :)

Imagi
Evilclone chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
okay i've read the story a few times, mulled over it and had a long thought, *3 seconds* hey thats long for me!

I loved the story, the way you portraied the characters, and brought them to life.

I agree with most of the other reviewers when they say is more comming...

Please don't let it end there, bring the story to life, as there are so few decent writers, specially for Hackers, which in its own rights was a fantastic film, (shoulda had an emmy or something)

But otherwise i hope to see more soon...

"I have a photographic memory, its a curse." Lord Nikon
WhiteWitchDark chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is a really good start. There is more coming, right?
bi-dom-girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Too short, I want more.
PentagonMerlin chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Continuing it and not just stopping would be nice! I like it, it's really good.
anon chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
i loved it,can you add more?
Frek chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
HEHE, I loved it! Really i smiled the entire time I spent reading this. This really fist with the movie, a ritual and all. Man, I really hope you write more for this movie! I'm dying for more!

The One and Only

Frek
HollyQuin chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I like, I like. Now what's next? :)