Reviews for Of All the Rotten Luck
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
UPDATE
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
aww! this is such a cute story! normally, i'm not one for malfoy/hermione, but i have to make this an exception. are you ever going to update? it would be super nice if you did... :)
WhiteLinen chapter 11 . 11/22/2006
Sexy - it's November 22 today, which means that very shortly it will be boob day... And let's just say I know some people who qualify.
WhiteLinen chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
I may have mis-read, but the last three lines there looked like Harry, Ron and Draco... Holy Horny Hermione!

But still good... Still good.
Skavnema chapter 13 . 5/26/2006
yipes. heh, this was.. interesting and I almost died laughing at parts!(I read all then comment) 3 checks 4 u!
CrazyChick15 chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
I can't wait for Nov. 30th...HAPPY BOOB DAY, AMERICA!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 13 . 4/11/2006
It's good but not finished update real soon.

POASO
Nanie-san chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I love the chapter! I'll read more later (have to go eat supper now...) So Draco wants to make fun of Hermione for the time she's there. Is he going to mention Harry's meanness since his father isn't home? I can't wait to read more!
Slivovitz chapter 13 . 12/21/2005
this story is
silvertiger12 chapter 13 . 8/1/2005
Hi! I'm a little confused, between the whole Draco loving Hermione and then him not, and how in the world could he kill a kitten! Only someone absolutely cruel would kill a kitten! Oh well. I guess that's Draco Malfoy... But i do hope he turns out okay. Update soon!
LoUdMoUtH87 chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
i love this story and i hope u update rly soon! its rly good!
HGH chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
Can't wait for the end, update soon.
ghg chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
keep updating and the wine bit in this chapter sounded just like captain jack sparrow...thank you for that entatinment
Indigone chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
Holy crap! You're *alive*! Dunno if you remember RGM84 or whatever llama I was before, but that's me ; ) I had to go back and read everything to remember what was happening...poor Purkoy. It makes me sad.
snowmouse chapter 13 . 6/24/2005