Reviews for Giving Up
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Too easy, teela deserve some harship coming from adam. She get everything easy.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'd enjoy this story if Adam really died or never believed his parents or Teela that they really care about him and not He-Man.
Dangel29 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Don't stop now the story it is get very good.
SilverRider chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Oh you mean...TRYING TO KILL ADAM!

*smirks* your lucky or i would have killed you!

You...You...*sniff* you broke my hreat with this stroy! Care to have another chapter of this?

Siver Rider

PS: Yes i'm the same one from PR!
zorra chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
oh I really really enjoyed that. I think a slightly different reaction after first waking up would have been more in character, but Adam going off the deep end like that and saying what he said was realistic. Nice job.
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I always thought try some thing like that anyway great story!
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
How about a story from Randors point of veiw about his son.
Tlingel chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Good story so far. Much like Cowboy's in that Adam is tired of getting the shaft from everyone but does the deed for real instead of faking his death. Interesting twist.

As far as the Marlena thing, I don't recall which website I saw it on, but they were having an ask the producers (possibly Mr Young) about the show. Some folks asked when they were going to tell of Marlena's origin, he said specifically tht in this version, she is NOT and will not be from Earth. The only thing that makes that not really work is that in one of the garden scenes, there is a sundial. Okay, so Eternians can tell time by their sun, I'll give them that. But its face had ROMAN NUMERALS on it... hm
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
not bad, not bad at all.

you told a great story, and a follow up would be really good. where'd you hear that MotU2003's Marlena isn't from earth? I haven't heard that.

other then a very small OOCness to Teela great great story, keep up the great work!
Writer2k3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Hey Jason. I have two words that I want to tell you . . . GREAT STORY. What do you mean that Marlena is not from Earth in the new version of MOTU? Is there some knid of proof that you know of that I don't because as far as I know there is nothing to say that she is or isn't. If you do please e-mail the info. Thanks.
RogueLeBeau chapter 1 . 7/9/2003