Reviews for The Masquerade
SakuraMoon1989 chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
hey, what happened here? why did you stop the story. it's really good. i'm dying to know what happens next...*tears* pwease...i ain't to proud to beg! lol, sorry, i guess i get a little too emotional...
Spazztasticle chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
:o so kikyo is working for she whore and sesshoumaru at the same time xX
Dragon Dagger chapter 15 . 5/28/2007
ROFLMAO! About damned time someone got one over on Sesshoumaru. And wow does that demon have a set of lungs! *snickers*

In any rate. I like the intrigue you have set up. And dangers on both sides of the well make for even more interesting adventures. Hopefully ones that Sesshoumaru, and the Inutachi can protect her from on both sides of the well.

Grammar and english form is good, the transitions between scenes and characters could be a little smoother, but that will come with time and practice.

All in all, a very good fic. Keep writing on it!

DD
sessluver chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
it's very nice although a little confusing
Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
This story is starting to get update soon._
otfreakingp chapter 15 . 10/20/2005
Uh oh! Sesshomaru sounds ma-ad! :) Hehe, I can't wait to see what happens! :) Naraku is the one who possessed Shihara isn't it? Seeing as how she/he is the one who "owns" Kagura. :)

I'm REALLY sorry about your father, I don't know what I'd do if I lost mine! :( I am glad your muse has come back though, I wouldn't have been able to update at all if something that tragic had happened to me! What a trooper! :) GO YOU!

Can't. Wait. Until. Next. Chapter. Must. Read. More. *Stares blankly at screne until Lady Sethia updates*

C Ya l8ter!

~Aangsair~
otfreakingp chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
Yes, you can put lemons on this site, I have found quite a few lemons that get VERY descriptive in different scenes (Especially ones that take place in the bed *Hint hint* ) :) lol.

So, if you could, do poast the lemon chapter on this site too. Thanx! (Oh, btw, if the lemon is something like a sex scene it has to be rated M which this story is, so you can put a lemon here! :) )

~Aangsair~

*Favorites*
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 15 . 8/19/2005
I love it please up date asap!
Lady Akina chapter 15 . 8/14/2005
Uh oh. I guess he found out. When is Kagome going to find out that its Sesshomaru and Shippo. I say kill her cat. Its been possessed! Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
makai16 chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
omg its been 2 years yes YEARS since u updated! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU I LOVE THIS STORY! update soon
bluewolf16 chapter 15 . 7/4/2005
I read your story and was desperatly engrossed in it.I would reall liks to know if you were going to continue writting would be great if you did.
Kai19 chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
Hi there! This is a story I've returned to after about a year or so. I still love this story, hence the reason why i remembered it after so long. I honestly hope you update again soon, though I'm learning a lot of people are getting tired of writing fanfics now a days. Honestly, I've got 2 i have to finish, and i'm seriously not looking forward to it. I just can't get interested anymore. Oh well. I hope you write more soon, though I'll understand if you don't. Bye for now!
onebadarrowshootingirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005

8. updates help

9. updates help

10. updates help

get my point?

also I'm going to be adding a story soon and when it does come up, I would like you to review it please and thank you

P.S. sorry for being rude

P.S.S. loved The Masquerade
Fallen Tears chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
my god i love that song(i'm w/ you). i memerised it. really. i looked up the lyics and printed them out and memerised them!

Are you going to use "The Reason"? that's a good song to!