Reviews for Silent Pleas
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I felt so sorry for Malik. Too bad mariku couldn't see what he was doing or perhaps he didn't care.
Mittzy chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Great story

poor Malik
kalimoto chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
...Oh...Not gonna cry.

Not gonna cry.

-starts crying hysterically-

It was so sad! ;-; I read stories like this all the time...I think it was the ending that got to me. I really liked the ending. I think it got the point across.

Nicely done. _

hokey-pokey twist chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
*tear* so that nearly made me cry!
misori chapter 1 . 11/6/2004

That was so angsty! ; I usually don't read angst but since you asked... I had to. _

It was good though...

Though a bit sad...

Sabby chapter 1 . 10/11/2003

*sniff* Good ending *sniff sniff* Sad ficcie! *sob*

Jan: *get's tissue for sabby* Eh..ya great ficcie
I am human DIE chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
*tear* aw poor Malik! Why did he have to die? Oh well great fic! Your really good with your words!
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
oh my. I really liked it. It's kinda freaky. But.. Aw! *sniffle* Poor Maliky.
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
... this sucks?

Chaos: Oiy is that an understatement!

Angel: this is so dark and angsty!

AAries: You simply must write more! if only so there can be fluff!

PR: (*is to angry to speak and storms off*)
HikariChang chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Blah Review gonna be short-due to the fact that I only ahve 5 minutes in this stupid cafe..

Lahwe _ AngstyAngsty _;; [Even if I don't like Malik...and it was a ficcy based on him hehe]

Goodie Fanfiction ::nodsnods:: Yah _;;

Okay I have a headache from the lack of smoking here kk my time's up..

ZeZe chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Aw, it was really good and sad cause Malik died and everybody luvs him! WE ALL LUV HIM! *saints singing in the background* O.O okay whats with the saints, oh well. really good story and no it didn't suck at all. I almost cried, quote, almost. i am unemotional... not really... *starts bawling her eyes out*
dark fairy7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003

it was good really sad at the end *cries**sniff*
cloeyvalentine chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
OO...! WAHAAHAAHAH *crying*/ plushie: ra -' nice fic made my hikari cry *is crying in background* so depressing but nice.
Akashi Yume chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
poor malik...i feel so bad for him. i can't hink of anything else to say besides i want malik back.
Lime chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
wow... this was a fantastic story,, but yu killed Malik! *cries* yes its is Malik not Malick, and MAlik's dad was killed by Marik when he was tennish, and his mom Died in childbirth (with Malik)