Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Flight
malexandria chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
this story is so cool and original! I can't wait to see what else you come up with and I love the stuff with Snape, and hopefully he and HP will come to an agreement soon, and I love the concept of the Fun House can't wait to see it.

Please email me when you update!
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Wow! I so wish that there was a muggle place like that! You're very imaginative and creative! I love it! Update soon, I want to know what happens!
Time-Telling Fish chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Really great start. I can't wait to see how the plot develops! D
Corey chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Very good story. I wanna no wat the fun house is but uuh fred and george left in there 7th year and the coming of age is 17
Molly Morrison chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Interesting story! Is 16 really the age limit for being "of age"? I thought it was 17. And I doubt that Harry would be allowed to perform magic in front of his Aunt Marge, considering she's a muggle. That's not just about underage magic, that's about the restriction on magic around muggles. Still, it IS a little funny to think about Harry hexing Dudley and such.

Please continue soon, I want to read about what happens in the "Ultimate Room"!
Corey chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
uh coming of age isnt till 17
RuffledFeathers chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Great job! But Fred and George ran away in their seventh year, not their sixth, remember?

innocent little child chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
if you have read the reviews I've written on some of the stories I've read you'd know that I don't really compliment stories that much. I've only ever been impressed by only one story (Expectancy - read it if you have a chance). I do, however, have to stay I like your story so far. Just don't make it a H/Hr story. I hate those
RuffledFeathers chapter 3 . 7/16/2003

I can't wait to find out what Fred and George do to the Dursleys...

Poor old Snapie. Isn't there ANY way to reverse that charm?
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
OOH, goody, we get to see Fred and George! Excellent.
Mella deRanged chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
interesting. but i doubt james would have done something as bad as that.
Mella deRanged chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
interesting idea (sirius-being-summoned)
Alias21 chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
This story is going great! Keep updating!
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
mony2208 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Good work so far, i hope that your story continues to include chapters as long as your first. Anyway i hope you update it soon!
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 Next »