Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Flight
3dumplings3 chapter 24 . 1/9/2012
This is the best written present opening fanfiction scene that I have ever read. I love how you capture the spirit of the way Harry opens presents, even close to the book itself- the present scenes were always my favorite part of the books and fanfiction always makes those scenes slightly duller: for some reason this scene is such an exception, cheering me up ...

love the illegality.

clown ornament by peeves?
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Ah I've just started reading this! Amazing. The only mistake I found was that Harry's 16th birthday was a Wednesday not a Saturday D: 31 July 1996!
TickleMeNot chapter 33 . 10/30/2011
The scene where Sly gives birth is just perfect! Beautiful written.
TickleMeNot chapter 28 . 10/29/2011
It's 4am in the morning you got me hooked with the description of that clown ball.

I still think that that was a very scary scene and I'm still very wary of Peeves/Peter Peelish.

Not too sure if I can go to bed now. After all, I'm still hooked and scared at the same time.

Great story so far, thank you for sharing :)
Quila chapter 49 . 8/15/2011
Such a fabulous story, thank you! I rarely read gen stories and this turned out to be really great. I love the plot twists and all the unique story ideas you brought in - especially the magical guardians bit :)
afiendishthingie chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
From the few chapters I've read, this is a pretty good story. I love your characterizations.
FiOnAFiO chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Hermione seems particualry annoying in your story, she never has fun it seems and her head is always stuck in a book, other than that it's a great story, I feel bad for Malfoy!
Hazpotsfan chapter 49 . 6/9/2011
oh my goodness i love you for writing this! it was soooooo good and i'm so glad i found it! amazing work! :) :)(loved the ending, so happy!)
Hazpotsfan chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
ooooh i'm so curious what all the bad luck is about now!
Hazpotsfan chapter 24 . 6/9/2011
Hmmm i really want to know who this other mysterious magical guardian is!
Hazpotsfan chapter 23 . 6/9/2011
hahahaa love the part where they find harry and draco ;)
Hazpotsfan chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! It's so so good and I absolutely love how you've made it really funny too! can't wait to read more! xx
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
lol lol lol i actually died laughing reading the first chapter of this ;) soooo funny! good job!
G.D. Beans chapter 49 . 4/21/2011
This could possibly be the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style looked exactly as JK's, and I felt like I was reading a novvel written by her. I love your story line, how you portray Harry and Snape and Harry's friends. Fantastic job.
Illadaran chapter 46 . 3/13/2011
Aren't Draco and Tonks cousins?
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »