Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Flight
TickleMeNot chapter 28 . 10/29/2011
It's 4am in the morning you got me hooked with the description of that clown ball.

I still think that that was a very scary scene and I'm still very wary of Peeves/Peter Peelish.

Not too sure if I can go to bed now. After all, I'm still hooked and scared at the same time.

Great story so far, thank you for sharing :)
Quila chapter 49 . 8/15/2011
Such a fabulous story, thank you! I rarely read gen stories and this turned out to be really great. I love the plot twists and all the unique story ideas you brought in - especially the magical guardians bit :)
afiendishthingie chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
From the few chapters I've read, this is a pretty good story. I love your characterizations.
FiOnAFiO chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Hermione seems particualry annoying in your story, she never has fun it seems and her head is always stuck in a book, other than that it's a great story, I feel bad for Malfoy!
Hazpotsfan chapter 49 . 6/9/2011
oh my goodness i love you for writing this! it was soooooo good and i'm so glad i found it! amazing work! :) :)(loved the ending, so happy!)
Hazpotsfan chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
ooooh i'm so curious what all the bad luck is about now!
Hazpotsfan chapter 24 . 6/9/2011
Hmmm i really want to know who this other mysterious magical guardian is!
Hazpotsfan chapter 23 . 6/9/2011
hahahaa love the part where they find harry and draco ;)
Hazpotsfan chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! It's so so good and I absolutely love how you've made it really funny too! can't wait to read more! xx
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
lol lol lol i actually died laughing reading the first chapter of this ;) soooo funny! good job!
G.D. Beans chapter 49 . 4/21/2011
This could possibly be the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style looked exactly as JK's, and I felt like I was reading a novvel written by her. I love your story line, how you portray Harry and Snape and Harry's friends. Fantastic job.
Illadaran chapter 46 . 3/13/2011
Aren't Draco and Tonks cousins?
OnceAPotterHead chapter 49 . 1/7/2011
Great story. I loved it.
magdilen chapter 49 . 12/11/2010
Good job. I like how the relationship between Harry and Snape progressed. I like stories where they make up, but some go to fast or get too mushy. You paced this very nicely.
AlainaJoanne chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
The only bad thing I have to say about this is that it doesn't hit the realistic factor of the books, well not completely.

I really enjoy your writing style and you have me hooked on this story. The fact that we can kind of learn, or well imagine what could have happened to Harry over the summer, is fantastic. It's almost like reading the books again.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »