Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Flight
Hazpotsfan chapter 49 . 6/9/2011
oh my goodness i love you for writing this! it was soooooo good and i'm so glad i found it! amazing work! :) :)(loved the ending, so happy!)
Hazpotsfan chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
ooooh i'm so curious what all the bad luck is about now!
Hazpotsfan chapter 24 . 6/9/2011
Hmmm i really want to know who this other mysterious magical guardian is!
Hazpotsfan chapter 23 . 6/9/2011
hahahaa love the part where they find harry and draco ;)
Hazpotsfan chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! It's so so good and I absolutely love how you've made it really funny too! can't wait to read more! xx
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
lol lol lol i actually died laughing reading the first chapter of this ;) soooo funny! good job!
G.D. Beans chapter 49 . 4/21/2011
This could possibly be the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style looked exactly as JK's, and I felt like I was reading a novvel written by her. I love your story line, how you portray Harry and Snape and Harry's friends. Fantastic job.
Illadaran chapter 46 . 3/13/2011
Aren't Draco and Tonks cousins?
OnceAPotterHead chapter 49 . 1/7/2011
Great story. I loved it.
magdilen chapter 49 . 12/11/2010
Good job. I like how the relationship between Harry and Snape progressed. I like stories where they make up, but some go to fast or get too mushy. You paced this very nicely.
AlainaJoanne chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
The only bad thing I have to say about this is that it doesn't hit the realistic factor of the books, well not completely.

I really enjoy your writing style and you have me hooked on this story. The fact that we can kind of learn, or well imagine what could have happened to Harry over the summer, is fantastic. It's almost like reading the books again.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very interesting beginning.
Witch E chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
A potion to bring a loved one back from the dead for two minutes so one could find closure.

Can you imagine the rare, expensive, and Dark ingredients needed for such?

Most notably: Grave soil/physical remant of the person being called by the potion.

Seance would be kinder, and more respectful.
Davis22 chapter 49 . 7/29/2010
It was superb! Amazing! One of the best Harry Potter fanfiction i've read so far!

Did you make a sequel?

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, but i'm french so...
Sin H chapter 49 . 7/28/2010
WOW! This kept me up all night, one of the best full length pieces of hpff I have read. I was almost in tears by Dumbledore's speech and the portrail of the cannon characters was the most true to JKR's I have read, and even the original characters enthralled me, eventhough I usually dislike reading them, I felt as if they were truly part of Harry's universe and extention not an intrusion which is ussually the case. It struck a careful balance of action and still reflection which is lost in most fanfics. Thanks for putting the time and effort into something so worthwhile and I hope you continue to write into the future.

Siân H.