Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Flight
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
lol lol lol i actually died laughing reading the first chapter of this ;) soooo funny! good job!
G.D. Beans chapter 49 . 4/21/2011
This could possibly be the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style looked exactly as JK's, and I felt like I was reading a novvel written by her. I love your story line, how you portray Harry and Snape and Harry's friends. Fantastic job.
Illadaran chapter 46 . 3/13/2011
Aren't Draco and Tonks cousins?
OnceAPotterHead chapter 49 . 1/7/2011
Great story. I loved it.
magdilen chapter 49 . 12/11/2010
Good job. I like how the relationship between Harry and Snape progressed. I like stories where they make up, but some go to fast or get too mushy. You paced this very nicely.
AlainaJoanne chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
The only bad thing I have to say about this is that it doesn't hit the realistic factor of the books, well not completely.

I really enjoy your writing style and you have me hooked on this story. The fact that we can kind of learn, or well imagine what could have happened to Harry over the summer, is fantastic. It's almost like reading the books again.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very interesting beginning.
Witch E chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
A potion to bring a loved one back from the dead for two minutes so one could find closure.

Can you imagine the rare, expensive, and Dark ingredients needed for such?

Most notably: Grave soil/physical remant of the person being called by the potion.

Seance would be kinder, and more respectful.
Davis22 chapter 49 . 7/29/2010
It was superb! Amazing! One of the best Harry Potter fanfiction i've read so far!

Did you make a sequel?

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, but i'm french so...
Sin H chapter 49 . 7/28/2010
WOW! This kept me up all night, one of the best full length pieces of hpff I have read. I was almost in tears by Dumbledore's speech and the portrail of the cannon characters was the most true to JKR's I have read, and even the original characters enthralled me, eventhough I usually dislike reading them, I felt as if they were truly part of Harry's universe and extention not an intrusion which is ussually the case. It struck a careful balance of action and still reflection which is lost in most fanfics. Thanks for putting the time and effort into something so worthwhile and I hope you continue to write into the future.

Siân H.
Mr.Owl chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Well I have officially stopped reading after this brilliant line of yours.

"He had no real reason to despise Snape now."

WHAT THE FUCK? How about the unnecessary ridicule the first time they had ever met? How about Snape's hatred for him simply because his *wah!* James Potter was mean to me! *Wah!* Or maybe the MIND RAPE over the past semester. Snape is an adult and he acts like the more immature of the two at every turn. Harry tries to be civil and Snape continues to be a giant douche bag. Oh and just one more reason to despise Snape: He's responsible for sending a murderer after his parents.
Mr.Owl chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
So I found this story in the Independent!Harry list on favorite's tracker expecting an independent Harry but it has apparently been mislabeled because this story is clearly pussy!Harry, just like he was in the books. He doesn't stand up for himself ever and just takes his beating and cries about it. Why isn't he wailing on Snape or least trying to, instead of just giving up once Snape grabs him. That's bullshit and completely unrealistic. A normal person would not have gotten over 6 years of derision and spite in just one act of 'kindness' from the person who inflicted it on them. Also, Snape is an asshole. He attacks and mind rapes his students and derides those he is PAID to teach and he's, overall, just a terrible human being and nothing he's done/does in canon or your story can fix that.
elocution chapter 49 . 6/13/2010
this was published ages ago, i realize, and i've also read it a long time ago before, but i'm not sure if i've reviewed? which, if i haven't, would be really awful; because this story is amazing! i love the characterization, the superdetailed and creative plot, the overall writing style, the HUMOR, everything ahh. i especially love snape; prob one of my favorite takes on snape's personality in fanfiction ever. if you ever publish your original fiction, by all means let us know!

anyway, i actually have probably read this more than once over the ears, and was about to read it again, but i wanted to review first! hope you're doing well!
Sir Firmen chapter 33 . 5/10/2010
Quick question..dragons aren't hatched form eggs in your AU?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 49 . 3/25/2010
This has indeed been a wonderful story with many side stories that have just added to it all.

I look forward to reading other stories you have written.
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »