Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Flight
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very interesting beginning.
Witch E chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
A potion to bring a loved one back from the dead for two minutes so one could find closure.

Can you imagine the rare, expensive, and Dark ingredients needed for such?

Most notably: Grave soil/physical remant of the person being called by the potion.

Seance would be kinder, and more respectful.
Davis22 chapter 49 . 7/29/2010
It was superb! Amazing! One of the best Harry Potter fanfiction i've read so far!

Did you make a sequel?

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, but i'm french so...
Sin H chapter 49 . 7/28/2010
WOW! This kept me up all night, one of the best full length pieces of hpff I have read. I was almost in tears by Dumbledore's speech and the portrail of the cannon characters was the most true to JKR's I have read, and even the original characters enthralled me, eventhough I usually dislike reading them, I felt as if they were truly part of Harry's universe and extention not an intrusion which is ussually the case. It struck a careful balance of action and still reflection which is lost in most fanfics. Thanks for putting the time and effort into something so worthwhile and I hope you continue to write into the future.

Siân H.
Mr.Owl chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Well I have officially stopped reading after this brilliant line of yours.

"He had no real reason to despise Snape now."

WHAT THE FUCK? How about the unnecessary ridicule the first time they had ever met? How about Snape's hatred for him simply because his *wah!* James Potter was mean to me! *Wah!* Or maybe the MIND RAPE over the past semester. Snape is an adult and he acts like the more immature of the two at every turn. Harry tries to be civil and Snape continues to be a giant douche bag. Oh and just one more reason to despise Snape: He's responsible for sending a murderer after his parents.
Mr.Owl chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
So I found this story in the Independent!Harry list on favorite's tracker expecting an independent Harry but it has apparently been mislabeled because this story is clearly pussy!Harry, just like he was in the books. He doesn't stand up for himself ever and just takes his beating and cries about it. Why isn't he wailing on Snape or least trying to, instead of just giving up once Snape grabs him. That's bullshit and completely unrealistic. A normal person would not have gotten over 6 years of derision and spite in just one act of 'kindness' from the person who inflicted it on them. Also, Snape is an asshole. He attacks and mind rapes his students and derides those he is PAID to teach and he's, overall, just a terrible human being and nothing he's done/does in canon or your story can fix that.
elocution chapter 49 . 6/13/2010
this was published ages ago, i realize, and i've also read it a long time ago before, but i'm not sure if i've reviewed? which, if i haven't, would be really awful; because this story is amazing! i love the characterization, the superdetailed and creative plot, the overall writing style, the HUMOR, everything ahh. i especially love snape; prob one of my favorite takes on snape's personality in fanfiction ever. if you ever publish your original fiction, by all means let us know!

anyway, i actually have probably read this more than once over the ears, and was about to read it again, but i wanted to review first! hope you're doing well!
Sir Firmen chapter 33 . 5/10/2010
Quick question..dragons aren't hatched form eggs in your AU?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 49 . 3/25/2010
This has indeed been a wonderful story with many side stories that have just added to it all.

I look forward to reading other stories you have written.
Comosicus chapter 49 . 2/11/2010
Overall it was a pretty good story. There were some plot holes that I mentioned (especially the dragon birth) but nothing that would ruin the reading.

Good job.
Comosicus chapter 33 . 2/11/2010
It has been interesting so far ... Just something that I think I must point. You have the entire plot bunny about the pregnant dragon and the birth of the little dragon. However both PS and GoF books show that baby dragons hatch from eggs and are not born.

I was just wondering how you are explaining this stuff.

Comosicus chapter 3 . 2/9/2010

I know that this story is completed, but the following paragraph makes no sense to me whatsoever:

Dear Mr Potter. We are writing to notify you that the recently deceased Mr Claus I. Brisk has left you several items of property in his will. Please reply to this letter with acknowledge you have read the following and accept the property.

Andralyn Galvez (Ministry Of Magic)

Harry then noticed a hand-scribbled note on the end of the letter, in spiky, elegant black letters he remembered from somewhere, though couldn't quite picture exactly where.

PS - The department of magical law enforcement are watching you, they've noticed all the magic going on and they're just waiting for something to book you for, so tone it down, okay? Just between you and me.

Claus I. Brisk should be Sirius Black and Andralyn Galvez should be Cornelius Fudge. Is there anything I am missing here?
mworth1019 chapter 49 . 2/7/2010
good story... liked it, had a real nice flow and good ideas..
purrfus chapter 49 . 2/1/2010
I had plans to review as I went. It didn't happen. I got sucked into the story and then it was over.

There are some amazing moments through out the story, but my favorite is Peeves. You did a wonderful job with the characterization and his interactions with others.
Xoration chapter 49 . 1/28/2010
Hey there. Six years after you completed, a new review. I read this story rather the german translation by Christa Potter. Really great plot. All in all it's conclusive and a well built up story. The relationship between Snape and Harry credibly developes despite the last years in contrast to other stories I read here. Hence I am looking forward excitedly to reading the sequel.

thank you for your story.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »