Reviews for The Report
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I wouldn't be too sure of that Clark Kinsey's done some pretty stupid things
In Defilade chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. I'm a huge fan of the Ryanverse and SG-1, and seeing POTUS Ryan lay some verbal smackdown like that, just like in the books, was fantastic. You really got the characters to fit. Bloody good work, as Alistair Stanley would say...on to the sequel.
Marthinwurer chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
This was a nice story, definitely in th top 10%. The characters acted the way that they do in canon, which is much better than some other fics I have read. Overall, I would suggest this story to a friend.
one of the lost chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
That was pretty cool.
VampirateLycan chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
Nice, liked it! :)
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I like this XO with the Jack Ryan characters. Have not read the books, but enjoy the xo very much!
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
Nice job, and thanks for crossing over Stargate with the Tom Clancy books I acualy read.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
APS chapter 20 . 1/15/2006
Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
gaul1 chapter 20 . 11/21/2005
good, byes
Jenn chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
I like the story, but you may want to do a little more research before you write about books/films that were so popular. I've read Rainbow Six and seen Clear and Present Danger several times and some of your facts are false. Clark was never in the military and the op he and Chavez ran in Clear and Present Danger was in Bogota, Columbia, not Panama. And I don't think it's possible to get to the rank of General from Petty Officer, seeing as they are two ranks on opposite ends of two different branches of the military (there is no General rank in the Navy, if you're saying that Clark was in the Navy).
JOSH chapter 20 . 6/25/2005
Short story but nice way of putting them together.
Airam4u chapter 20 . 3/30/2005
I was just notified about this fic by C2 list. I'm so glad i took a chance! Here I was thinking that not many people crossed the worlds of Ryan and the SGC (I've actually got one going myself). You did a wonderful job of bringing the worlds in and a nice solution you came up with for several issues. Good job!
bellumjustum chapter 20 . 2/9/2005
I liked the story; Clancy is one of my favorite authors, and SG-1 one of my favorite shows. One thing though, and I'm sure others have pointed this out, but Clark and Chavez are not “real” officers, they have honorary rank, but are not members of the Army or any other uniformed service.