Reviews for Vacation
Fantasy101 chapter 13 . 1/28/2005
Wow it's been such a long time since I read this! I'm glade i went looking for it! There been a few updates since I read it last! But loving it so far and hope to see more soon_~
Noumno Yeshiaru chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
O...M...G! It's been almost 2 years since I last reviewed and... NO NEW CHAPTERS! ;_;

I truly am sad, your story was so great, have you given up? V_V This is truly a sad day indeed. I would have bugged you more to review but school kills... and I just got back from hell...

Wow... It's been so long. Please make a new chapter!

Merry Christmas! (I know it's not Christmas yet, but I'm in that kind of mood)
Yuki chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
!

*passes out from not breathing inbetween words*

x.x

its really good!

I expect to see more great works from you!

Yuki
Noumno Yeshiaru chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
Helo!

;_; still no more chapters... are you trying to kill me... your story is one of my main life sources! And everythings... getting... darker...

ANOTHER CHAPPIE PLEASE! I'LL GIVE YOU POCKY AND RAMEN AND... *thinks* ALL THE LITTLE BISHIE DOLLS IN THE WORLD! YUP! CAN'T REFUSE THE BISHIE'S! ;;

Check back later! Bye!
Noumno Yeshiaru chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
OMG! It's been so long, I think I've reread your entire story a million times by now! I NEED A NEW CHAPTER! The best thing of all is: IT'S SUMMER! Ya can write again! Hehe, I gathered that from the comments that ya havn't written since last summer! ;_; no... how could I go an entire school year without ya? (hehe, sucking up works, right?).

Come on other reviewers! REVIEW so we can have another great chapter!

*light bulb goes off* Oh! I know! I'll review a whole lot (every week?) until ya write more! :P

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah yes, I AM EVIL!

Review soon! (and I will!) _9 bye!
WindmillKiller chapter 13 . 5/11/2004
Please update! Sorry if I'm adding more pressure on you like all the other fans of the story are... but I can't help it! This story has lotsa suspense in it! And even new intriguing characters! By the way, I find cool that Seifer's a romantic type that can practically see what one wants when it comes to dating! Whee! So cool! Romantic Seifer! Whee!
Noumno Yeshiaru chapter 13 . 4/10/2004
Hi! Miss me? *sniffles* There, there's still no new chappies! Wah! *Runs around crying and running around like an idiot*
So, um, *embarrassed* when can we have another chappie? 'Cause it's been a long year and I really miss ya story. Thankx!
BTW- if ya have a reason for the super long wait and stuff drop me a line, or just drop me a line for no reason! _9 'cause I HAVE E-MAIL!
RyvenSilverflame chapter 13 . 2/4/2004
Please PLEASE PLEASE come back with this one! -cries-
soo chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
hm...good story but itd be better w/ better grammar
RyvenSilverflame chapter 13 . 9/22/2003
I'm back! Did ya miss me? -winks at Irvine and Squall- So, hell.. I was sorta hpon that I could help mend Irvy's broken heart but.. Oh well... -sighs- At least send me some pics, eh Irvy-baby? Speaking of Pics! -looks oover the authoress' shoulder- OO Naughty! I didn't know that Squall did kink!
Noumno Yeshiaru chapter 13 . 9/13/2003
Hi! I know your probably busy and all, heck, this is the first time I've had enough spare time to come hear in 2 weeks! And I finally get here and my favorite writer hasn't updated my favorite story! ;_; *sniff* Why?

*sniff* don't you *sniff* like us *sniff* anymore? Hehe, is the crying act working? If not, then... well I don't know what I'll do!

Please! Need... next chapter... might not... survive! Well, hope to review a new chapter soon! See ya! _
Renn chapter 13 . 9/10/2003
this fic is so so so so great and i love it and i can't wait for moer and i love everythingin it!

...but what happened with the massacre?
unclearvision chapter 13 . 9/3/2003
teehee.. Selphie is just SO hyper

and this story is so awesome..

hey, send a wink and little kiss to Seifer and Zell! They are so great guys

oh, and hugs to everyone else.. yeah..

update soon (again), I hope..
unclearvision chapter 12 . 9/3/2003
aww.. that was cute, now wasn't it?
unclearvision chapter 11 . 9/3/2003
well, "btw" means "by the way"

great chapter!