Reviews for Chaos' Twins
Crystalmeow-chan chapter 24 . 1/3
Hi, well i say that your stories are amazing.
Like seriously, i wish that i could capture the personality of the characters fairly easily ( allthough Rouge is known for teasing Knuckles). I know that your Italian and that you are learning English and you are writing it pretty good, but i noticed that in a chapter (sorry, forgot wich one) you wrote "whore" instead of "wore", and they have completely diferente meaning. I actually like your cliffhangers. One thing that confused me wasn't your jumping from PoV to PoV without a warning, you could at least put a line break, ok?
(That came out random, but oh well)
Waiting for the beat chapter
- Crystal
Moe43 chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
Discontinued? :( It's really good!
karygarcia21 chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
I loved your fic, I look forward to the next one, I put it as my favorite and you also like my favorites :D
Amy chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE continue this fanfic. This is an amazing story and you can't just end on a giant cliffhanger like this. Please start it up again. I started reading this fic today and finished the whole thing. That's how awesome it is and I would love to read the rest of it. Everyone who loved this fic will be forever greatful to you if you continue it. PLEASE!
Me chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Please continue This Story
Ninuhuju chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
T-T WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THIS! IT'S AN AWSOME FIC! AND YOU LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER! SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUNNNFFFFAAAAAIIIIIIIIRRR RRR!
whitespiderlilly chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
Please contiue this, please!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
I wish you hadn't discontinued this; I really liked it.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 24 . 2/8/2012
This is awsome story. I love it so much.
Luthinea chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
wicked
fourty-eight chapter 24 . 7/24/2010
Awww... And this story was so interesting!
GuardianOfTheDead chapter 24 . 5/27/2010
please please please update again this story is soo good! please please please
Cmpteraddict chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
Aw, why was it cancelled at a good part? Could you please continue it when you have more inspiration or is it gone forever? This story actually has a really good plot and it is just plain AWESOME!
Little Ghostie chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
why, oh why did you have to cancel this story? tis one of the best ones on the site!
EbonyDirge75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Why cancel? Please consider finishing this story! I hate cliffhangers in such awesome stories!