Reviews for Of Drinks And Dressing Gowns
Allied Hero chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ha, loved this! My favourite part was "P.S. If I find out you’ve given it to Frank, I’ll kill you." Thanks for sharing.
briliy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
aww . . . thank you for writing this.

(sorry, i thank everyone when i think they deserve it)

even though i'm a total H/M fan i saw them two together at the begining.
gliggle chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Hey! I like this! I'm not really a fan of slash, but I have to hand it to you, this one is good. And the way he gives it to BJ...very touching. Trapper's usually thought of with his yellow robe, but I remember the black one too, and how BJ wore it.
doc chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aw...nice! I'm not a big fan of slash, but I can handle Trap/Hawk better than BJ/Hawk. Trapper I can imagine fooling around with Hawk (if I REALY stretch my mind). But BJ...uh,uh. He was way too much in love with his wife. Remember how he broke down after Donovan? This story does sort of make sense.
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
::grins:: Sweet. Very sweet. Both your well-reasoned explanation of why BJ's been seen wearing Trapper's robe... and the significance of the robe itself. Very nice.
omghello chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hey, this is real good. And I thought I reviewed it before, but whatever. Anyway, good, but I think I ought to point out that Trapper also left his hat behind, and I think a pair of boots, as shown in 'Welcome to Korea' when Frank's cleaning under Trapper's cot. But great story, anyway.
dreamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
aww...i really loved this

;
rachel chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
oh! this is so very cute. I like it much
snow chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
trapper's robe-yellow

bj'robe-blue
AnneGin chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This was v sweet. Loved it.
Tashilover A.K.A MiokuChan chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Cute story! The note left by Trapper was sweet. My fav part was "P.S. If I find out you’ve given it to Frank, I’ll kill you." LOL Well thanks for reviewing my fic as well. I'm into anime so I couldn't help but draw a pic to go with my story. Here's the link if you would like to see it: . ?1059012025300 Keep your fics coming! You're a magnificent writer! _
UnbrokenKarma chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Is anyone else getting that warm fuzzy feeling? Altogether now...aw. Write more stuff like this please.
darkest star chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Ohh, that was good. It was very well-written and I absolutely loved it. :)
Mirandabelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Short, but sweet, I loved it very much!
Kiekoh chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
that's great! I loved it. it was so sweet and simple. just like that, great...absolutely great